Reviews for The Thieving Moon
Phe Phe Nix chapter 19 . 7/6
This turned out better than I thought it would, and I loved every minute of it. Great job
B chapter 1 . 3/29
Is there a third option? That would be my first thought. But we all want him to meet L, so GO LIGHT GO! Meet L! Lol, very well written. Not overly done, but just enough description to paint the picture. You have confidence in your writing that make it seem effortless. Well done. Not any obvious mistakes. Bravo. And it's fresh. I almost cried when I realized this was AU. Bless you!
LuvCake chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
This story should be has a sequel
Piper Emerald chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
Great story!
LaureaDaphne chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
I really loved this story! The characters really seem very true to who they'd be without death notes complicating things - I really like the idea that Light would still turn to crime to relieve his boredom. There were a couple plot holes (the most obvious being the idea that any journalist would have a job like Light had) but they didn't detract from how much I liked this. It was a lovely story!
FullReverse chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Hot damn, this story was amazing, wonderfully written. I love this AU. L and Light were characterized so well. I love the romance. It/ was really sweet and frankly, pretty hot as well. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Kim chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Yaaaayyy. Nice sweet ending to wrap it up.
Kim chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
L is so cute.
Sorry if I clog up ur email.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Loved it! Read the entire thing in one sitting :)
I had a feeling about the 4th option (got reminded of L's situation with Wedy & Aiber - extremely similar and there were enough hints in the story). There may still be a few loose ends, but it is the best option.
Very well written, very intelligently written. I love the plot in general. It seems very well suited to Light's personality.
I think I'll go dig up your other stories and hope that they're as entertaining as this one :D
Ratnik Svetlosti chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
I'm at ch8, i enjoy reading this story, you are brilliant... that is all...
LyricoJ chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
It was very interesting.. n refreshing..
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Yo,
for the first chapters I was reading this I was listening to alternatly a remix of "Hit me with your best shot" and "One way or another/I'm gonna get ya" I was imagining Light saying Hit me with your best shot to L (try to get me/catch me! and L saying I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya... Vid is on Youtube it's from Glee ontube with Glee characters)
Anyway, the fic was very well written, very enjoyable, a bit ... lighter... than your usual fare, might have to do with the fact that Light isn't a mass murderer in this...
LOVED the romance bits, especially the chapter with L inspecting Lights hand, so intense somehow.
Thanks for writing and uploading this fic, I apreciate this (can't be easy to let countless people read personal works and criticize them)
anyway, I'll be on to another one of your stories!
Hoshigawa Ren
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
I've read this more than once. I only do that when the story is just that awesome. Take this as a compliment.
samanthachristian884 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Squee - I love your stories. I know they have been uploading so long ago - I am sorry not to see them published with pictures in a manga. I would def - be a fan and buy!
Mustached Kira chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
I would have reviewed the other chapter because you so obviously deserve that! But I couldn't bring myself to stop reading! I actually read this in 3-4 hours today and I must say in all honesty it was one of the best LightxL Fanfiction's I have ever read.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your life to write this wonderful masterpiece! You are truly an amazing writer, I love how you analyzed things, expressed emotions and scenery. It was all magnificent.

I shall now go read some of your other stories :D

stay magical okay :)