Reviews for The Thieving Moon
LuvCake chapter 19 . 8/16
This story should be has a sequel
Piper Emerald chapter 19 . 7/9
Great story!
LaureaDaphne chapter 19 . 7/6
I really loved this story! The characters really seem very true to who they'd be without death notes complicating things - I really like the idea that Light would still turn to crime to relieve his boredom. There were a couple plot holes (the most obvious being the idea that any journalist would have a job like Light had) but they didn't detract from how much I liked this. It was a lovely story!
FullReverse chapter 19 . 8/28/2014
Hot damn, this story was amazing, wonderfully written. I love this AU. L and Light were characterized so well. I love the romance. It/ was really sweet and frankly, pretty hot as well. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Kim chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
Yaaaayyy. Nice sweet ending to wrap it up.
Kim chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
L is so cute.
Sorry if I clog up ur email.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Loved it! Read the entire thing in one sitting :)
I had a feeling about the 4th option (got reminded of L's situation with Wedy & Aiber - extremely similar and there were enough hints in the story). There may still be a few loose ends, but it is the best option.
Very well written, very intelligently written. I love the plot in general. It seems very well suited to Light's personality.
I think I'll go dig up your other stories and hope that they're as entertaining as this one :D
Teacuppy chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
I'm at ch8, i enjoy reading this story, you are brilliant... that is all...
LyricoJ chapter 19 . 12/5/2013
It was very interesting.. n refreshing..
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
for the first chapters I was reading this I was listening to alternatly a remix of "Hit me with your best shot" and "One way or another/I'm gonna get ya" I was imagining Light saying Hit me with your best shot to L (try to get me/catch me! and L saying I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya... Vid is on Youtube it's from Glee ontube with Glee characters)
Anyway, the fic was very well written, very enjoyable, a bit ... lighter... than your usual fare, might have to do with the fact that Light isn't a mass murderer in this...
LOVED the romance bits, especially the chapter with L inspecting Lights hand, so intense somehow.
Thanks for writing and uploading this fic, I apreciate this (can't be easy to let countless people read personal works and criticize them)
anyway, I'll be on to another one of your stories!
Hoshigawa Ren
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
I've read this more than once. I only do that when the story is just that awesome. Take this as a compliment.
samanthachristian884 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Squee - I love your stories. I know they have been uploading so long ago - I am sorry not to see them published with pictures in a manga. I would def - be a fan and buy!
Mustached Kira chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
I would have reviewed the other chapter because you so obviously deserve that! But I couldn't bring myself to stop reading! I actually read this in 3-4 hours today and I must say in all honesty it was one of the best LightxL Fanfiction's I have ever read.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your life to write this wonderful masterpiece! You are truly an amazing writer, I love how you analyzed things, expressed emotions and scenery. It was all magnificent.

I shall now go read some of your other stories :D

stay magical okay :)

Chellyisback chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
...i dont know why you have stoped to write, but you're very good! this was so much funny and lovely! fluffy!
loly chelly chapter 19 . 1/3/2012