Reviews for Lust in Purity
Love Stories Fan chapter 2 . 6/15
I've been spending most of my night reading Goku/Chi Chi lemon fics but this one has got to be the best one yet. Yes it might be somewhat ooc but it was kinda confusing to remember 'heck this is not after-Gohan-Goten-Goku and Chi Chi, this is newly-wed them,' but it was still enjoyable. I love the effort of how much the author tried to keep Goku's good heart in the situation of a new sensation. Very fitting and very legit. I love scenarios like these, naive minded characters experiencing the new sensations of love and how they react. Goku's innocence at love making and trying not to harm his new bride during it was very sweet and cute to read.
Well done writing. :3
satomika chapter 2 . 3/16
Hee

Nice! :D

I so adore Goku and Chi Chi together!

Goku's innocence is adorable!

Hahahahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Ohhhhhhh this is super cute! I LOVE IT!
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
This is so cute. OMG. Hahahaha.. I've been looking for cute Goku and Chichi fics and this is just ashjfkslkl.. Nicely done! 8D
serenityselena chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
awesome story :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
That was soo cute!
3 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
He's soooo cuuuuteeeee hehe 3 I love Goku.
Chaotic Reflections chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Whoa... talk about an eye-opener. Definitely one of the hottest, well-written lemons I've yet to read
ichiberry-tan chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
That last line killed me. lol.
ChicoryChickadee chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Sure Chi Chi is supposed to be the shrieking, overprotective and oppressive harpy, but I'm sure that behind closed doors, she is just as passionate. It's nice to read something that show's Chi Chi's softer side and Goku's intimate side.
Mew57 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
wow, this is really good. i liked it a lot! excellent work! i hope you write some more gcc :)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Its really really cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
i love it i love it! I LOVE IT!
A dbz fan chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Its just... PERFECT! Excellent job!
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Goku saying that he thinks of Chichi more than food IS the greatest compliment a girl can ever get from him! Congrats Chichi! XD