Reviews for Screwing Up
fuckin' incredible diamond chapter 1 . 3/27
This is such a lovely chapter - and look at your writing skills. Absolutely impressive. I would've loved to see the story end...can I see it somewhere else? Did you print it?
ffs idiot why take it down it was good as well..

for fucks sake.

pissed off.

never reading your stuff again, no offense but i was looking forward to this and you ruined it.
AN-to-the-G chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
It's a shame that this story was taken down. It's one of the few stories that actually seem different, which makes it all the better. Whoever advised you to take down the story is an idiot. Pardon me.

Hopefully someday this story will be finished. I'll be waiting.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
FUCK YOU, BITCH
TaleTerror chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
What?!
lovemerob chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Well, damn, I just read the first chapter and I was blown away. I was really looking forward to reading this.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aww. Sad that I won't be able to read this properly. It seems interesting.

I do have to ask though about what Bella says after referring to Edward and Jasper just whipping it out and measuring: "From what I've seen of Jasper, he'd probably win anyway but these goddamn nerds had to make it about smarts." How has she seen Jasper's penis? And how many times did Bella and Jasper kiss? Was that as far as it got?
FrenchKatie chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Loved the first chapter and such an interesting start to the story. Sleep labs... I recall my sleep studies and psych courses. Sad to hear the story was pulled out of concern over another story.
TheSswede chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
why only twilighted? :) i mean, i'll read it there, but i think isn't as complicated :P
TheSswede chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i just have to read this! i have a feeling it will involve a lot of drama :p
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Interesting story. So far so good. Can't wait to see where you take this. ;)
kismit1496 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I just found this story over at twi'd today and came over here to see if there were more chapters posted! Congrats and thanks for posting in another location!
simmerk chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
thank you for posting the story on twilighted. I'm geeked that I will get a chance to read it. I was wondering how a one shot got so many reviews but when I got to the end it clicked. I imagine a lot of people weren't too happy with you. But, you do the work for free, for our enjoyment, so for that I thank you.
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009