Reviews for Tabby love!
Katie chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
:) smile plz rite the end I really want to see how this ends
Jess chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
This story is really cool plz complet it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Rite I really like this story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
i love this story it think u are an amazing writer
Emily121190 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
GET IT DONE GET IT DONE GET IT DONE! This fanfiction is one of the BEST that I have read. I like where you're going with this don't stop! FINISH THE DAMN THING!FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR READERS!
GothicGirl44 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Please go on it's a great story... please don't quite...
Katiemoose chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
I would really appreciate it if you would continue this story. I am curious to see if Tony can can actually make a relationship work and if Gibbs will see that they are in love and be happy for them.
BE1313 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
OMG! I'm sorry that happened and I'm not sure what I should say in this less than motivating review other than please please please continue!
happyseaturtle chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
please continue.
The PhantomHokage chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Nice chapter seems Tony should choice his words more carefully well at lease things look like they might work out
The PhantomHokage chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
Another nice chapter I liked it hahaha enough whining can break anyone
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Nice chapter I liked it well I guess this is how it starts
NCIS Wolf chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
Hi! I thoght i reviewed this chapter. Well apparently i didn't, sorry. This is a good chapter. If we're honest Gibbs isn't have a reason to be angry becouse Abby isn't an agent but I think he would do it anyway so...he isn't aware of his own rule:) Looking forward to the next.
GothicGirl44 chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
THAT was great. can't wait to see what happends.
BE1313 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
aw i loved it! omg they were so cute together at the end! update soon! i'm hooked!