Reviews for Bordering Dusk
musicluvr10 chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
this was also another amazing story. i dont know how you do it... i would love a sequel but only if your up for it. i usually write more but i have to get off the computer so i guess ill just say great job on the story! (lame, i know.)
luv2beloved chapter 22 . 5/7/2010
Very good story you left it where you can have a sequel. Like what happens with the move, J and N! Now hunter thought for sure he and Melissa would end up together!
luv2beloved chapter 14 . 5/7/2010
I am fearful that her feeling will change for hunter now that he's immortal of jake is really going to be jealous now
luv2beloved chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
Not sure how I am going to like him as a vampire.
luv2beloved chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
I am starting to agree with Jake, I don't know if I trust this Hunter guy eihter
luv2beloved chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
I think that the pull of the imprint will be the driving force of finding Ness. Jacob should have trusted his instincts more.
luv2beloved chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
I think that the jacket was a way to deter the cullens through them off track
luv2beloved chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
I have the feeling that they are after all of these hybrids for breeding purposes
luv2beloved chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Her feeling are changing and I think she is getting uncomfortable.
luv2beloved chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
Enjoying the story so far. You have creepy characters that seem iffy and after this chapter I am thinking that Hunter is decent but not so sure about whose in the car
luv2beloved chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I have a weird feeling as well
luv2beloved chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I don't trust this dave guy. Especially after the last line about Ness will be mine.
luv2beloved chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
So I'm guessing he lives at the cullens and not laPush. Surprised that they have stuck around forks for all that time.
luv2beloved chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This appears to be very soft and melancholy. You don't find very many 3rd POV's
twifan chapter 22 . 3/18/2010
i hought it was good. well done. i would have changed somethings but it your story. write a second one i wanna readit