Reviews for A Matter of Perspective
JanJoy chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Great story topic...the bet made in good fun took on a serious turn when Ponch showed up at Jon's door, and it was good to see a new camaraderie between the two partners after Jon shared about his relationship with Melissa. The rope symbolism in this scene was really good too as it mirrored what Jon was feeling inside. Finding out the results of the bet was hilarious!
ReneyC chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
great true to the characters!
crtrk chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I don't know how I missed this story till now, it's a nice little gift for me untill the next chapter of the Voyagers story is out.

This little gem of a story was great , it was just like the show !

You have range to your work your short stories are just as good as your longer ones or better , because they are harder to do .

You got me at the end I was waiteing for Ponch to tell Jon that his date was a none or part of his family and thats how he won the bet and Jon laughs !

PS Dons a keeper !
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great job, Dayna! Loved the humor and the seriousness mixed in - good episodic fic. Thanks!
Don Budde chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow! That's all I can say. Every one of your stories transports me somewhere, or somewhen! or both! Keep writing, baby, you have no idea how proud it makes me to read your work.
Jonchp99 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
BANG! Well, my dear you totally nailed this one. The characters were true to the show, the descriptions were detailed and added that richness that makes a good story great. I especially liked this one. "Ponch strode in like a gale force wind..." I could so picture him doing that. Jon tying and untying the rope was very realistic and I could feel his frustration as he spoke to Ponch.

A delightful story that you should be very proud of. Well done!
NANCY BUDDE chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
The story flowed nicely, with good descriptive passages, and kept me reading to the end. It's importance to the series illustrates the friendship and light moments of a stressful, dangerous job. Keep writing, Dayna, you will someday write a a published short story and then a noval.
Reinette Tyler chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
AW! That was so sweet! Very nice, Mommy! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! ;p I didn't know Firefly could inspire amazing CHiPs Fanfiction! ;p... lol Great story!
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Dayna, I've got one thing to say: THANK YOU for writing this one! It was wonderful!
Smithy chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I love the way Jon is a patient kind of man when it comes to the woman he loves. And any woman would feel skittish about that sort of thing after the hell she had been through. I hope to see more of this sweet, charming romance. And Ponc being celibate, that's very difficult.