Reviews for Serendipity
PumpkinEater chapter 8 . 5/27
This is such a great story and I'm so heartbroken that you don't have the time/inspiration to finish it. I really hope that you come back and add what I assume would be the final chapter. I have read your other work and it is equally as amazing as this one. I will go and review those soon. I'm really anxious to read what happens next! Please update soon or let us know in a mini update what your plan is for this story in particular! Just crossing all fingers that we get an update or hear from you soon. Hopefully now that you posted a new story recently you can find the inspiration you need to finish some of your other incomplete work! Just know that you are a very talented writer and you have fans that are still interested in reading your work even years after they have been posted!
PumpkinEater chapter 7 . 5/27
Such nice moments between my two favs!
PumpkinEater chapter 6 . 5/27
Love how they are so open about talking about their pasts. Just awesome!
PumpkinEater chapter 5 . 5/27
Really enjoyed this one! Love that Tommy knows that Kim can handle herself.
PumpkinEater chapter 3 . 5/27
Love their little back and forth. Nice chapter!
PumpkinEater chapter 2 . 5/27
Great chapter!
PumpkinEater chapter 1 . 5/27
Finally getting around to reviewing! What a great way to start a story! This is something unique from the other Tommy/Kim fanfictions.
ToxicWednesday chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
Really bummed you never finished it because you were almost done. Great story and I hope by some miracle you return and make more!
LadyTrish chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
that was...wow...me want more...I know you have not updated in a while and are probably very busy, but I would like to ask if you intend to continue the story?

all the best

cheers,

LT
andyg2525 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
this is great keep on writing till next time
valepinkcrane chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
good story ...
kloi21 chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
I just wanted to say well done with your 'intimate' scene. I can imagine how difficult it must be, especially if it's your first shot at it but i think you did a really good job. This story as been a fun one to read and it's a shame it's coming to an end but i'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Again, well done
White Tiger99 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Great addition to the story. I have thoroughly enjoyed the banter you have had Kim and Tommy exchange. I think you have realistically depicted adult versions of the two. Great job.
nananax3 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
That was really good !

I liked it a lot(: .

I'm kinda new to the Power Ranger fanfiction , and this was a really good first choice(: .
rosebudjamie chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
really good, can't wait to read more, so what will happen when they have to go back to life? please update soon