Reviews for Serendipity
LadyTrish chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
that was...wow...me want more...I know you have not updated in a while and are probably very busy, but I would like to ask if you intend to continue the story?

all the best

cheers,

LT
andyg2525 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
this is great keep on writing till next time
valepinkcrane chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
good story ...
kloi21 chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
I just wanted to say well done with your 'intimate' scene. I can imagine how difficult it must be, especially if it's your first shot at it but i think you did a really good job. This story as been a fun one to read and it's a shame it's coming to an end but i'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Again, well done
White Tiger99 chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
Great addition to the story. I have thoroughly enjoyed the banter you have had Kim and Tommy exchange. I think you have realistically depicted adult versions of the two. Great job.
nananax3 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
That was really good !

I liked it a lot(: .

I'm kinda new to the Power Ranger fanfiction , and this was a really good first choice(: .
rosebudjamie chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
really good, can't wait to read more, so what will happen when they have to go back to life? please update soon
sabina21 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
good chapter & more please
Shawn30 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Well let me just say, as I have personally written many erotica stories that you handled the love making scene here very, very well. It was hot, loving, explicit, and passionate. Easy to follow, filled with some hot word play, and felt so appropiate for all the chapters before this one. I think you should be very proud of this and I don't think it needs to be re-written or edited at all. You nailed it, so relax and write more *smile* I greatly enjoyed this chapter as I love T/K nookie.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Wow that was hot. I wonder what Shawn has to say about this? I don't what to say when it comes to sexual explicit content. If there is one thing I like how you've managed to make this quite an entertaining story, it's definitely how you write out the way they play, flirt, and joke with one another.

I really enjoy the whole sexual play, flirting, interaction between the two in this fic. Can't wait to see what you have in store as to the epilogue, probably a long one? Hats off to you, :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
good chapter & more please
sabina21 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
good chapter update soon
rosebudjamie chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
wow really good chapters, can't wait to read more
grits chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter

update soon