Reviews for Forgiveness
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Interesting and just a little confusing at the moment. How...how did Ziva get from here to there? Or there to here? The latter makes more sense, I think. I know, I know, all will be revealed in due time. But how the hell did this happen? Due time cannot come quickly enough.
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
omg I love it. :)
bomber6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Just awesome, like all your fics. Please update soon
eleen chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I am intrigued, I liked "woman had been so severely beaten Betty couldn’t tell if she was pretty or not." so yrue to how we saw her last. And the very last line "Then in a faint, raspy voice, like she’d smoked too many cigarettes the night before or spent a lot of time screaming recently, she said, “Ziva. My name is Ziva." kinda haunting, I really hope you write more.
thepsychoone chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
LOVED IT.

please continue!

and update fast!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
ME you have outdone yourself. This story is fantastic.

The characterization of Betty alone is amazing. The way she has misinterpreted Gibbs is too perfect, the description of her lowering herself to the ground beside Ziva was so realistic, well done. Just enough of a haunted feel to the whole atmosphere really adds to it, too.

I am definitely awaiting more of this.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really liked this a lot. Was it a one shot? I hope you continue it.
mia58 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is wonderful! Your description of the hospital and its comings and goings is so true to life.

I love Betty! I can tell she's going to be a good friend for Ziva, already showing her compassion and protectiveness. The wisdom that comes with experience is not something that can be taught. Older people have so much to contribute but are rarely sought out.

I agree that Gibbs' rough demeanor can appear mean to those who don't know him. Those of us that do, however, can see his and Tony's fear of losing Ziva again as they search for her.

I hope you will be able to update soon. I'm really looking forward to this story. Glad to see you muse is back.
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Why's she hiding from Gibbs?
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ooh,I like this Betty,too,of course! Can't wait to see what kind of angst she'll pull out of Ziva...
Mitford chapter 1 . 6/12/2009