Reviews for Forgiveness
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Betty reminded me of my 109 year old great grandma, who after my dad has his heart attack, joined me in the 'chapel' at the hospital and talked me through it. Her attitude made me smile, it really did.

This was really great. I wasn't going to read it, because I hate all of the variations of how she is saved. I don't want to know how she was saved, just the afterwards stuff. Healing.

I loved the descriptions. I could really see it, and feel it. Although, that could be because it's 2:37 AM, and my energy drink high is wearing off...

But, really. I really liked the part when Tony thinks about the connection between him and Ziva. And his line, when he is asking her to listen, and how he needs her. I felt my heart stings tug at that. I felt my stomach do little flip flops, and my smile got wider through tears.

Again, that was great. I think the 'need you' line is going to be my favorite quote from a story ever.

And now my moment is ruined as some hard rock, screamo junk comes on my iPod. Honestly, why did I buy this?

Thanks for sharing.

-Izzy
ChEmMiE chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
I absolutely loved this story and I really hope you'll do that sequel :)
jojobevco chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
good story, can't wait for the sequel
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Aww... What an awesome story and touching dedication. I would love these sequels :)
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Aww. I LOVE you! M E! This story rocks!
angel-death-dealer chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
This is a beautiful story, and a beautiful dedication to your mother and grandmother. Obviously I can't speak personally, but I'm very sure that they'd be proud of their daughter/grandaughters amazing talent for writing. The way you capture the characters, even when they are broken and falling apart, is absolutely perfect. I fell in love with the image of them sitting together when Gibbs and Betty left, it was perfect, and the way they communite through touch and silence is a really beautiful thing. Of course I'd love this story to go on forever, but you're right, this is a great place to end the story. I'd love to see the update on how everyone is doing though. Betty and Frankie are wonderful characters - and it would be great to finally meet Frankie!
Heaven Born Captain chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Oh no... this is the end? Well, it was a brilliant story and thoroughly enjoyable. I'll definitely read the sequel if you write it.
Erroneously chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I like the way you ended - there's clearly issues, but there's also hope :D
Ziva4Tony chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Sniff sniff... Please continue.
LizzieH1313 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I loved this story, Betty is such a great character. And a sequel would be wonderful, especially if Betty gets to meet Abby!
Cake-Otaku chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
omg this was such a cute and somehow tear ful ending! i think a sequel would be great! keep writing you rock!
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Well done and a great ending. I have no idea when I started crying either.

Can't wait for the sequel to not only see how things go for Tony and Ziva but for Betty as well.

I knew she'd tame Gibbs. Any chance she'll get to meet Abby in the sequel?
Musiclover14 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Amazing chapter. Awesome story. Terrible ending. There must be a sequel. I wasn't ready for it to end. Its too good to not continue so please do.

Well the ending was good just...An ending.

I hope there is more to come.

I really loved this story in all its angstyness. (even if thats not a word)

It was pure brilliance.

Great job :)
Emma-ncis chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I was just about to tell you how much I liked your new character and then saw your note. She definitely seemed real, and her third party reviews of our dear characters were very amusing! I'd enjoy reading a sequel if you come up with one.
lisbonloafers chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
okay so i love tony but i would have loved to see betty carelli bash tony haha..thanks for this story it was great
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »