Reviews for Forgiveness
ChEmMiE chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
I absolutely loved this story and I really hope you'll do that sequel :)
jojobevco chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
good story, can't wait for the sequel
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Aww... What an awesome story and touching dedication. I would love these sequels :)
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Aww. I LOVE you! M E! This story rocks!
angel-death-dealer chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
This is a beautiful story, and a beautiful dedication to your mother and grandmother. Obviously I can't speak personally, but I'm very sure that they'd be proud of their daughter/grandaughters amazing talent for writing. The way you capture the characters, even when they are broken and falling apart, is absolutely perfect. I fell in love with the image of them sitting together when Gibbs and Betty left, it was perfect, and the way they communite through touch and silence is a really beautiful thing. Of course I'd love this story to go on forever, but you're right, this is a great place to end the story. I'd love to see the update on how everyone is doing though. Betty and Frankie are wonderful characters - and it would be great to finally meet Frankie!
Heaven Born Captain chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Oh no... this is the end? Well, it was a brilliant story and thoroughly enjoyable. I'll definitely read the sequel if you write it.
Erroneously chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I like the way you ended - there's clearly issues, but there's also hope :D
Ziva4Tony chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Sniff sniff... Please continue.
LizzieH1313 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I loved this story, Betty is such a great character. And a sequel would be wonderful, especially if Betty gets to meet Abby!
Cake-Otaku chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
omg this was such a cute and somehow tear ful ending! i think a sequel would be great! keep writing you rock!
Harleyzgirl chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Well done and a great ending. I have no idea when I started crying either.

Can't wait for the sequel to not only see how things go for Tony and Ziva but for Betty as well.

I knew she'd tame Gibbs. Any chance she'll get to meet Abby in the sequel?
Musiclover14 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Amazing chapter. Awesome story. Terrible ending. There must be a sequel. I wasn't ready for it to end. Its too good to not continue so please do.

Well the ending was good just...An ending.

I hope there is more to come.

I really loved this story in all its angstyness. (even if thats not a word)

It was pure brilliance.

Great job :)
Embolalia chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I was just about to tell you how much I liked your new character and then saw your note. She definitely seemed real, and her third party reviews of our dear characters were very amusing! I'd enjoy reading a sequel if you come up with one.
lisbonloafers chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
okay so i love tony but i would have loved to see betty carelli bash tony haha..thanks for this story it was great
moonfaerie326 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Oh my. Seriously wonderful. I enjoyed every second of this fic and although I'm sad to see its end it was a great ending. I hope to see a sequel, I am enraptured by Betty and I want to see how everything plays out with her and the rest of the team.

Yet another amazing story from you. It was powerful through and through. You captured my attention from the get go and you held it till the very end. Thank you very much for writing such an amazing story. It played out perfectly and the TIVA moment in the last chapter was perfect. I love how he initiated the forehead touch and she recuperated it.

Great job. I hope to see more stories from you soon.

[*BIG HUG* You're authors note brought tears to my eyes as well.*
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »