Reviews for Forgiveness
diana teo chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Tony's "partnership,friendship" speech said it ,Ziva's not the only one needing ALL need it,too! That forehead touching moment was pure magic... I have been sorely missing that spark between that Betty's a doll! She may be old,but it doesn't mean she can't appreciate the handsome men she comes across! Gibbs was so sweet when he hugged her! And aren't Tim's eyes blue,not dark green? And you got me good with your author's note...sniff
Mitford chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
oh I am so glad they have each other. Just lovely.

Betty’s observations are so dead on. beautiful
Laughers song chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Well, I had hoped this wouldn't be the last chapter, but I'm excited your considering doing a sequel (please do!). This was a good chapter, as is your norm. It was touching and thought provoking (at least on my part). I can't wait to see the continuation of this!
gsr4ever chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Awesome ending. Please do the sequel!
djEskimo chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Hahaha, I quite literally laughed out loud at the line about Abby.

Very nice story... I certainly hope you post a sequel!
4sweetdreams chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I usually don't read much TIVA.. but this was worth it! If anyone deserves a hug from a "Granny", Ziva would be it! :) I'll be looking forward to your sequel.
MissJayne chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Loved it! Enjoyed Betty wanting to bash Tony upside the head and her views on the males. hehe
Autumn Dae chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
“Four years, Ziva. Four years you’ve been my partner. You knocked me down when I needed it. You saw right through my bullshit. You were always there to pick me up or kick my ass, whichever needed doing. When we’re apart…”

He hesitated, clearly looking for the right words.

“When we’re apart I am less than I want to be.”

He leaned forward and barely touched his forehead to hers. She made to pull back but he moved his hand up to her neck and she stopped.

“I need what it is we had, Ziva; our partnership, our friendship, our whatever the hell it is that makes us Tony and Ziva. I need it. When I was agent afloat I found out just how much I needed it and now, when I’ve almost lost it completely…when I almost lost you…I know I can’t do what I have to do without it. Without you, Ziva. I need you.”

Loved this little tidbit. Very honest, very sweet, very sad.

This was a very sweet story, thanks for sharing it with us. A sequel wouldn't be horrible either. :)
LadyTrish chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
that was awesome...well I was actually expecting to be a great story as usually:)...can't wait for the sequel :))
mia58 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
As I was reading this chapter, I was thinking this is my favorite chapter yet. I laughed out loud at the yahoos refrence, the "leopard" confusion, and the not having met Abby line. I was completely touched by Tony's speech and their "someting".

If only it would happen on the show. I still can't figure out how they're going to rectify the relationships.

And then I get to the part where you say this is the end, and I shouted "What? No!" You HAVE to do a sequel. Please! I did not just like "Forgiveness" I Loved it. Those of us Tiva suppoters need these fics to get us over the summer, maybe give those yahoos at CBS some ideas.

Great piece of work. Look forward to your next story.
eleen chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Wonderful story!
vamp926 chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
That was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes and I don't cry for many stories. That was an amazing story, and I hope you consider a sequal, for I'm sure that it will be as beautiful and heartfelt as this.
aidar chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
I really like the Betty character, and even more if she's like your mother and grandmother (yay voor grandmothers!).

I applaud anything you write, so I would love to read a sequel.
LttlMssTrouble chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Beautiful!
cflat chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
Good story. And a sequel would be nice.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »