Reviews for Forgiveness
vamp926 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
I am really enjoying this story. I love the idea of Ziva clinging to a grandmother like figure. It shows her vulnerable side and I love it. You're doing a great job and I look forward to more.
Miss Higher Power chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
This is a very good story. I love Betty. She's so feisty. Little old ladies with canes should not be messed with.
kimmary chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Oh my God, this is amazing. Update soon. My heart is in my throat!
moonfaerie326 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
This is so heartwrenching; each chapter I read I get that telltale squeeze of my heart that signals the impending tears. You're writing is amazing and it never fails to inflict emotions powerful enough to knock the wind out of someone. I read each line and I hope for everything to be alright. There is such pain and everyone seems to be shouldering the blame and its just hard to see.

Ziva's feelings about not belonging anywhere nearly had me bawling; it is obvious that she has people who care for her but she cannot see it because there is too much conflict blocking her vision.

I cannot express how much I love this story; it is truly amazing and I can't wait to read what is going to happen next. This story is profound; really it is. I think it is in character I can definitely see this happening - I wish it would happen.

I fall even more for Betty as the chapters pass. She is such an amazing character she has such depth and she fits in well with the gang. I have a feeling she is going to play a vital part in renewing the trust of the team.

Great job once again. _
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Ok finally I get to read this story, I love it. I love the older women, granny:) Can not wait to read more. Very different story for you and I love it:)
Musiclover14 chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Still loving it and all its awesomeness.

I'm glad your dark, angsty muse is working because I'm really loving this story.

I certainly hope that "us" they had will be brought back.

Great job :) (duh)
Laughers song chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
That was a really touching chapter. I had to read it over twice because I'm so tired, just so I could catch everything, but it was so worth it. And yes, this is what I look forward to reading after work (although no work today, just a doctor's appointment and seeing friends). Betty threatening Gibbs with her cane was wonderful! I like Betty's protectiveness towards Ziva, someone had to point out the obvious to the team. Tony talking to Ziva was really something. I think you did such a nice job with that. I can't wait until tomorrow!
Erroneously chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
The mental image of Betty squaring off with Gibbs is brilliant xD
Harleyzgirl chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Ziva reaching out to Tony nearly broke my heart.

I love this crying DiNozzo man.

Betty could take Gibbs. NEVER mess with a woman protecting a child she cares for like one of her own. He has met his match.
Harleyzgirl chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
M.E. I am really enjoying this story. The realization that Ziva had hoped to die rather than be left in limbo is powerful.

When Betty offered to take Ziva in it brought tears to my eyes that she is so far gone that she couldn't believe the offer.

I can't wait to see how you plan to handle Tony's arrival on the scene.
diana teo chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
One melted puddle of goo reviewing here...Gibbs was so Gibbs! Tony sad, make them better?
lisbonloafers chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
All i have to say is I love Betty Carelli! oh and great chapter :)
Mitford chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Oh I hope Ziva lets him help. I am so glad she reached out to writing but such a sad chapter, made me a powerful story.
jojobevco chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Good Chapter
Heaven Born Captain chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Oh Tiva, Tiva, Tiva! That last line was very much Tiva-goodness and I loved it, but I can see a long road ahead for Ziva's emotional recovery.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »