Reviews for Moonlight Surfing
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ander Arias chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Now that I finished reading TDBG I decided to take a look to other of your stories, and this one caught my eye. It was really sweet and tender, and overall nice to read. Great job.
Novanto chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Excellent work! I didn't know Joel invented a trans-universal transporter! Man, he's smart!

ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Another nice story even if it is only one chapter. You have a lot of good stories. I'm trying to get in a few tonight. If you help me with getting Ezekiel's accent down (see PM) this is a good way to repay you. I've been studying his lines in your story, but just to make sure...

...Anyway. This was a nice story. Hope you make more soon.
Zombie Assassin chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Another funny and sweet story, Mr. Necromancer! I'm quickley becoming a fan of yours!

See ya!

-Zombie Assassin
Durandal23 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww, so cute!
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Awesome job!
bkreed chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
D'aw! That was so cute! The end made me laugh and I'm like, "Oh mah gawsh! What are they going to do?" And then I saw westsuit.

I knew he could do it,” Tyler said in agreement.

Izzy glared at him. “What? You were the one who said he would hook up with Katie.”

“I did not, that was Harold.”

“Liar,” Harold scoffed. - this part makes me laugh for some reason... don't know why, though. Good story!
IndiZone chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Lol this makes me miss Lozy aint Easy, Its Ezzy. Im jsut curious are you going to make any of the new character One shots later on when they start hooknig up?
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Awesome, really it's good to know that you will be doing stuff like this even though TDB is up now. I liked the interaction and how everyone seemed to remain in character.

There were a few minor spelling and grammer errors, but nothing that took away from the story itself, which was awesome. Also, your gender definition has improved quite a bit. The ending was good, for a minute I thought Zeke had gotten to second base. Oh well, there are always future stories.

I'm very glad that you wrote another story with this pairing, my only regret is that it was a oneshot and there will be no more chapters. Oh well, you were also able to update TDB, double awesome. I look forward to more great stories from you, meanwhile I need to get back to my own stories, hopefully I'll be posting a new chapter in the next few hours.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hey, I hinted at Izzy/Tyler in "Crossing the Line"...and you know what, that's also going to be in the next "Snakebite" chapter, but I haven't had a chance to finish it because I've been too busy reading TDB! It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Anyway, yay for Bridgekiel, and what a nice thing to do for Winter-Rae! Felt bad for Zeke at the beginning, but it was nice to see Duncan get some comeuppance, and overall this story was both funny (well, Izzy's in it, after all) and touching. If I had to find something to critique, the dialogue felt a bit awkward in places, but overall this was another great story. Nice work!
Wyote chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was a nice little one-shot with non-canon couples. Harold and Gwen was a bit of a surprise, but not as much as Tyler and Izzy... wow, that's just crazy. Poor campers though, you would think that after 5 seasons they would have found a way off the show. I guess hormones keep them distracted.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
SWEET you FINALLY wrote another Ezekiel and Bridgette story! This almost makes up for the Heather and Ezekiel pairing in your other stories...note i said ALMOST

by the way first review HAHAHAHAHA PIE
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Oh Kobold, I seriously don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful friend like you. You are lovely in every sense of the word. Thanks so much for this. You have no idea how happy you make me.

Total Drama Tropical, wouldn't that be nice! That's right up Bridgette's alley! Hehe, Bridgette having things for Harold and Tyler! That is the love! those two rock! I've pairing Bridgette up with all the guys she mentioned, save for I really liked the start, just getting into Bridgette's head is so fun. She's such a sweetie.

OMG! He lost his...AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. OMG! Poor guy! Oh that's too funny. How embarassing for him. LOL! I bite the insdie of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing!

Oh Izzy, what a doll helping Zeke out. Gotta love that crazy red head.

FOUR HOURS! Oh that poor guy! LOL! I did laugh when he said that though. Just the thought of it. Jeez, too funny.

Aww interaction! This is so great. I really like seeing them talk to each other like this. I feel for the both of them. Trying to break a record. Oh that's funny. I bet Tyler isn't complaining!

Oh Duncan. *shakes head* OMG! I can't believe he did that! Poor Ezekiel! Friggin Duncan. You weren't kidding about him being a jerk in this one.

Hahaha! I laughed when Zeke asked her if she saw anything. Too funny.

Teehee! Harold and Gwen goodness. I love those two together! It's uber cute!

Ah yes, Geoff is a creep now. I love that we can write him as a jerk now too. It's friggin aces!

Joel! I totally saw that one! He's a real fixer-upper isn't he. And sweet Tyler helping out. LOL Izzy is just such a riot to listen to.

Hehe, I loved everyone talking to Zeke. Ah Izzy's boobs. That's funny.

Oh LeShawna is so gonna smack Duncan now!

AHAHAHAH! A huge sign. Oh Izzy you nut. That was great. At this rate I think Izzy might be hindering more than helping.

Oh I bet Ezekiel has a lovely idea for Bridgette. Haha, good to see LeShawna is gonna put her boyfriend back in line. I love the whole grabbing him by the ear thing too.

Spying! That was great too. A hose! LOL! No doubt they probably do. Oh and nice punishment from I could totally see her doing that.

Aww! YAY! I loved the watch part with Duncan and LeShawna. Hands down my fav part. That was hilarious. I can really see Duncan doing that too.

Woohoo a huge make out session. Rock on!

OMG, innuendo at the start of Bridgette and Zeke's last conversation! LOL!

Aw! Fluff for everyone! I really loved this Kobold. It was uber sweet and so adorable.

Wonderful work once again!

You made my day!