Reviews for Healing Wounds
I enjoyed this story a lot! Lieutenant Commander Jadzia Dax out!_
Ishani Shetty chapter 6 . 3/30
OMG I loved it!
Razzle chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
YAY! You are totally my hero for finishing this! Beautiful from start to finish. I loved the comment about Quark (but don't tell him), and you really got to me talking about Kira's sacrifice of not seeing Jadzia again herself. Also, the ending with Julian and Ezri was just plain adorable. This fic is great! :D Thank you so much for writing it, and writing it so well!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
This actually made me tear up a little. I can completely see Kira embodying Jadzia an the way she would react to Ezri. It's know, I think Ezri's taking this a bit better then Julian. I'm anxious to see the subsequent wise, old butt-kicking Jadzia's gonna give our favorite doctor one last time.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
"It was my job to protect you. Sometimes forcefields can't keep everything in."

Single. Best. Odo. Line. Ever!

Seriously, that was... That encapsulated everything I love about Odo and his way of expressing friendship. Adorable!

Pheww, well, here comes the tough part. I get the feeling Quark's gonna have a rough moment when Jadzia shows up. Obnoxious little troll he may be, but there was no denying he did care about her in his own way. Alright, let's do this.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Quark, you asshole! Lol. Well, I get the feeling Rom would be a little more...receptive with Audrid's presence. He's such a nice guy after all (for a Ferengi)

And awww! Those two are so silly. It's sweet to see Julian help Ezri out through her experience. I get the feeling, though, Jadzia will be having a sincere heart-to-heart with her about their feelings for each other. Or give Julian the kick in the butt he needs. Either way's a pretty Jadzia move.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Aww. I love Kira's reaction. Great Characterization there and Odo being sweet and...*sigh* Whelp, here we go.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oooh! I love these kind of stories. So far the host choices seem appropriate (I particularly like the idea of Kira taking Jadzia) and the line about not serving Toran food cracked me up. Ezri's right though. It's probably a good idea for Worf not to be around. Of course, with Jazia...I don't know. I think I might share Julian's suspicions
Ginomo chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Loved the writing and the characterizations. I was just surprised that Kira/Jadzia didn't spend any time with Worf, or even really mention him beyond those few lines. An awkward and emotional meeting between the two of them would have been good.
Razzle chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Ohhhhhh, cliffhanger! :D It's wonderful when an author updates their fanfic regularly, but believe me that there is something very special to be said about an author like you who has such dedication to a story that HASN'T been updated for a while and then comes back to finish it. By the way, this chapter's style flowed perfectly with the last four, and I KNOW how hard that is to pull off when you haven't worked on a given story in a while! You've got Jadzia down, of course: I keep forgetting to picture Kira! :) I'll be looking forward to chapter 6.
KendrixTermina chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Nice new Chapter. Liked the way you discribed Jadzia's characteristic gestures/expressions...
KendrixTermina chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
so the next chapter's gonna have the juicy bits, heh...?

Already looking forward to it.

So far, this fic was quite interesting.
Zhian'tara chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
You've done a fantastic job so far. I'm really looking forward to your take on Jadzia here.

No recent activity on your profile...I hope you haven't given up on this fic. I deserves to be finished.
Agrypniahime chapter 4 . 4/11/2010

I just stumbled over your fanfiction and I must say - it's awe-inspiring! This idea is just wonderful and I am so eager to read what happens when Kira embodies Jadzia. I really think it's a wonderful to let Kira embody Jadzia, although it's a bit sad at the same time (since Jadzia and Nerys were so good friends and they don't get to meet each other). Anyway - if Nerys would not embody Jadzia, another sad, but beautiful encounter would be left out.

Your story really makes me relive some scenes and ideas, some scenarios, that I would have liked to see.

I am eager to read more, please continue!
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
I really hope that you come back to this. You've got past Jeran. As I see it there were three obstacles in writing this fic, the first being Jeran's reaction. The second is people's reactions to bringing back Jadzia; well Kira's has already been done well. And thirdly there is the appearance of Jadzia herself. Presumably you had some ideas when you started as this is what the fic hinges on. The fic was going really well. Hope you continue, I'm slapping an alert on it in case you do!