Reviews for Love in an Elevator
guest chapter 1 . 3/28
love this so much!
Babygirl1994-fan chapter 1 . 2/20
Awwwww so cute I enjoy this so much lol
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Not bad. I liked the idea of the two of them trapped alone together. I thought that this was a very good story and it was very funny as well. Great job and I will be adding this story to my fav's. :)
Shawtymanex42 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I do have a major soft spot for Candy, and Cartman and Wendy's dynamic and chemistry was awesome, and the ending was so funny!
MinaThePokemonMaster chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Kyle's and Bebe's wedding! Rofl, I don't know why I support them. :P

Great story! I LUUUUUUV Candy!
SouthParkFan99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Okay, I HATE CartmanxWendy, but I absolutely LOVE this fic!
SouthParkObsessed chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
In my opinion, it was Stan and Kyles wedding lol. I thought the story was really good!
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I thought it was original and I liked how Cartman's Spanish skills were shown since I like it when he speaks foreign languages
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It was really cute and simple. You captured the characters perfectly and it was extremely realistic. I could practically see it happening right in front of me. Very good job well done.
SP-CrazyKitty chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I'm still LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
AWSOME! I COULD hear their vioces!
Moonheart13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
It really doesn't matter to me if Wendy ends up with Stan or Cartman cuz I like both pairings. I thought the two were both in character and I was wondering how old they both are supposed to be in this? Btw whose wedding was it? Either way magnificent job!
adelineadrenaline chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love love-hate stories, and yours was just great. The majority of it made me laugh. A lot. Lol, "you two... getting it on, yes?" WIN. And yes, Sour Skittles are the shit. I'm glad someone else noticed. Well, Wendy noticed, the Skittles were what turned her on. :D Fantabulous job. Keep it up.
Agirl2Nerdy chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is awesome! You write Candy so well. They're so in character here and you've created a perfect moment in which their relationship changes that's so believable and just perfect. Kinda sad it's only a one shot though.