Reviews for Ashen Angel
moonlight46 chapter 1 . 3/21
This is amazing! There is a second book, a sequel it is called Green Witch. I'm not sue if came out sorry.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 2/19
Hi, I know it might have been a long time since your wrote this but I just wanted to tell you that it was perfect. I just read the whole book today and was blown away by it. It was amazing. You did an awesome job.:-)
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. FINALLY! Okay, so I'm SO glad they have a Green Angel section. I read this book a couple of summers ago. I was starting at a new school, and they had a back to school bash. They were giving free books, and I wanted to check them out, just for fun. This was before I was a reading-addict, lol. I saw Green Angel, and thought the cover looked pretty cool so, I got it. I loved the book. It, honestly, changed my life. Completely. But, every time I try to find it again... I can't. It's like it just disappeared. Anyway, I came across it at the library one day, and also found the sequel, Green Witch. If you haven't read it, you should. It's REALLY good. :)

Great story!

Cirruz
rhain572 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It's been a few years since I read Green Angel, but it is still one of my favorite books of all time. Diamond is a hard character to be in first person with, you really need the distance that third person imparts in order to do him justice, but you did a more than passable job here.
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
reallu good
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh, this is really nice. I haven't read Green Angel yet, just the sequel, Green Witch, but I like this anyway.
NeonColoredCupcakes chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love the book. And the way you write it, it reminds me a Alice Hoffman's wriring style. I love the way you describe Diamond's feelings for Green/Ash. Great job! Keep writing!
The mental patient chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was and still is one of my favorite books to read "Green Angel". I thought I'd stop by and read a fanfic for it on my way.

I wish he stayed with her though. It was sad, but beautiful to read.

Your story was lovely as well! 3
HyperPixiexoxo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i loved it! :) i finished the book yesterday and cried at the ending :) i loved this story... :)
Verbophobic chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
T.T i bet you only think that this a oneshot that some will read and like some not so much, but to me this i a glorious story. Green angel has always been my favorite favorite book for over six years. And at the end of this i really did cry. Keep up the good work.
tashalynn93 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I love it! Green Angel is one of my favorite books. I agree with you Diamond does deserve his point of view to be expressed and I love how you have just captured the essence of the charater. Thank you for the story!
Summer Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow. I read this on a whim but it was really good. I loved the book and didn't think there was any fanfics on it never mind a good one. You have proved me wrong. I enjoyed this and yes you did capture Diamond's character.
Carmin chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
that was beautiful. it would be perfect this way or if u desided to make this longer. It sux to me that there are only 2 storys about 'Green Angel'. There should b more...
RonRulez chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
wow. this amazes me. you did a wonderful job, i nearly cried.
Ocean-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
That was so beautiful I know that any review I write and others that follow will not be able to do it justice.

That was the height of miraculous, and there is no higher justice I can give it than that. Only a true fan could take it upon themselves to write just like their beloved author.