Reviews for I Hate You More Than Anyone
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
You captured Tohru's personality perfectly!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
OOOHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOODDDDD THIS CHAPTER (CHAPTER 5) WAS RIDICIOUSLY GOOD! I HAVE NEVER READ A FANFIC AND BETTER! I AM NOOOOTTTT JOKING YOU ARE GREAT AT WRITING! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Tohru truly is an angel because i would have killed him.
fruitybasket chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
"A fangirl is a scary, unpredictable creature"Why, I'll never forget the day I was walking along, minding my own business – and then, all of sudden, there was a chorus of tribal chanting and petrified screams resonating within my skull. My waves had picked up something truly terrible and deadly. Do you want to know what it was"an anime convention going on. It was horrible – Haruhi Suzumiyas and Konata Izumis everywhere. lol lol
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
i cant believe how many anime references you make
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
shinigami,killer notebook and high school kid a detecktive, must be deathnote
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
hatsune miku rules :0
sarai-sama chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Oh my gosh that was so funny! I laughed nearly the whole way through it! Please keep the series going!
67Lovely13Loved chapter 10 . 5/2/2010
you'd better get the next one up soon...please?
x.Yuee.x chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
lol, honestly, Shigure you dog! D:

This is so funny! We all fear of the boredom of the dog now, poor Tohru-kun! And this part made me crack up!:

Was this…

Was this that emotion he had heard of, but never fully understood?

Was he feeling guilty?

But nah – it couldn’t be! He was probably hungry.

Lol! This rocks man! :D or girl..
ReedHardWriter chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
oh boy. that was so wrong in so many ways! this is such a funny story!please update again soon!
sweetpea12767 chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
PLZ UPDATE SOON! REALLY GOOD STORY! lolz :)
vampirefairy09 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
I havent laughed so much and so hard in ages. It was freaking hilarious with just the right amount of "aaww". It's a fantastick plotline and amazingly well written. Please add another chapter soon. Its a wonderfull story.
harleydayenara chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
what are laxatives?
animehearter chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
hee hee hee hee! this story always makes me laugh! i love a good story that has humor that leads to important events in the story!