Reviews for Working to Hard
IrishWitchGirl chapter 4 . 8/20
I really like this one. You should keep going with it. Very cute _
melissa14dk chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
please continue with the next chapter
love the story
xx
yelyah awesoeness never chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Lol I like it keep writing!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
This is a REALLY good story! Huh... I wonder why Tamaki-sempai and that guy from her dream look alike...

UPDATE SOON!
hunnylover chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Hahah this is great!

Keep on writing
MusicalMoonArtist chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Althrough I hate the couple of HaruxTama I love this fanfic!Ihope to see more of it!
marz90210 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
this was a good story although im not personaly a tamaki fan so for me i think u should have of let hikaru punch tamaki that would of been funny but i cant wait for the next chapter to come out hope its as good as the rest.
Ancient Spirit chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really, like this. Thank you for writing it and I'll be waiting for the next chapter
ScoutS chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
great keep going please
jblockk chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
I love Hikaru's reaction!

"You deflowered our Haruhi, you monster!"

-priceless.
jblockk chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
I love how, in the middle of everything, Tamaki thinks about the way he wants to propose even though their relationship is no where near that point.

The cliffhangers really work in this fic.
jblockk chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Intriguing story line. The whole commoners' punishment is really in character for Tamaki, good job.
MayContainRandomness chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Hi! It's me again *gasp* did that nasty man do what i think he did O_o OMG *panic for no reason* I MUST KNOW
MayContainRandomness chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
O_o do this really happen to Haruhi in your story or is it hust a dream? It was a short chapter but that would be rich coming from me cos I always right short chapters Good story.