Reviews for The Forgotten
chemical violets chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
that was a beautiful story :) I've always loved the idea of Percy being a creative person. really great story :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
How sweet! :)
clare chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
sweet but sad!
phoinexfires chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
i really like this very...well i dont know but i like this -
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Lovely. Ginny and Weasley are undoubtedly the odd ones out in the Weasley family. Percy because he suffered the war that none of the others really understood. Ginny because she's the only girl and the youngest. *sigh* Wonderful characterization. _ Write more!
Get out of my bean factory chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
aawwwwwwwww so sweet, very good. keep up the good work :)
solderini chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Great job. I have to say, I'm not usually a fan of holiday-themed stories (there's just too much merchandising surrounding the holidays for me to really get into them anymore,) but this is one of the few I actually like. The other one is All I want for Christmas by Cairnsy, so you're in good company.

Happy belated holidays.
Kirinki chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
thats really good! and youre only 14? im very impressed. keep it up!
Gryffingirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
** Well that was just the sweetest story! **

gryffingirl960/gryffingirl_
Ayla Pascal chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Aw... how sweet.
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Aw! That's really sweet! I love stories like this.
audig chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
goodness. this is a perfect little story for this time of year. i throughly enjoyed reading this.
Megan le Fay chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Oh, I liked it! It doesn't seem to me that Ginny would be ignored that much, considering she is the only girl in the family, but...*shrugs* it's possible. I think your story is nicely written, and I like Percy's passion. Oh, by the way, I love your name! :)
jen chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
aww! *tear*
Bethany chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Oh! Thats so sweet! I'm crying! I'm actually crying! That's the sweetest little Christmas story I've ever read! Another well written fic, Summer, old pal:) Good Job!