Reviews for Stick to the Status Quo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THISS! I sang the entire thing. SO well written and parodied!#Commendations
The Writer of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I hope you are happy. Look at what you did! Now I have to write this out from the beginning. All of it: the whole musical. Maybe even all three. This needs to happen. I need to make this a reality. I hope that you have prepared yourself for this. This has just blown my mind. Like, Woah. Seriously. Dude. I can't even!
Imaginefun chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god. XD Why am I laughing so hard?!
XxHate's-A-Strong-WordxX chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Zac Effron VS Light Yagami! Light would defiantly kick ass! (Sorry Effron fans, I will always go on Light's side!) Mikami and Misa was just...lol.. thank you for the story!
ElvenLove chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
xDD You know how many times I cracked up laughing, and facepalmed during this? xD
I love you chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
LoL! Crazy funny!

Total cute LightxL in the end. Awh! Cool!

Well.. Zac were going to be Light Yagami in a Death Note Live action series. Well, they say the film didn't make it. Consider the fans are complaining. I think. He even once wear the same outfit too. Ahahaha
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So.

Random.

WHAT.

Note to self: Do not read fanfiction where normal people can see you. They will ask you why you are giggling like a mad person and you will have no suitable answer.

Awesomely hilarious. Poor, poor Light—being forced to dance and sing in a musical.
Akira Senri BreaK chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
thats great!You should do another one with some more songs from HSM!

Really halirous!I love LightXL!
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Hahahahaha! That was genius!

Keep writing,

Italy
FailedAuthor chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
lmao i love it! this is so funny! XD
Big Sister K chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
O_O" Oh God...That was really...i mean...WTC? L, modeling! Hm, now that i actually think about it... He'd make a good modle. Only i'm surprised that you didn't include BB in this. Light as Troy, Misa as Sharpey, Mikami as Ryan, everything's perfect! Well, except L as Vanessa. I'm not one for LxLight, so it just kinda bugs me.

Anywho, you should do more songs from HSM, even though i hate it! This was just too funny, ni!

-K
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
‘There’s no frickin’ way I’m—wait…what’s this bubbly, jittery feeling?’

*snort* That made me laugh. XD

This was really funny. Very nice!
Holly-Sempai chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
There have been so many HSM parodies, but this was the only one to have made me laugh for about ten minutes straight. I like the "Fine. Being Kira I suppose will also work." line, and after Light's charity speech too... On a side note, Zac Efron really looks A LOT like Light. I keep joking with my brother that if they make a DN live action movie in English, they'd botch it up anyways so Efron might as well play Light. They can sing about killing each other!
maxinecortes chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
henh, henh, henh... sheesh i had to keep my laughter quiet cuz it's almost midnight! and i'm tellingyou, its not easy. and L was singing! Muahahahaha! And Philippines is awesome! I used to live there and I was born there! :D:D
Dotti55 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
LOL what a hoot. I'm just picturing this, being a mom who has suffered thru many views of High School Musical - actually it's not that bad I did like it _ I had no problem picturing this in my head. Very funny.