Reviews for Lost and Fumbling
You really made me believe that they all died including Kakashi at the end there -_- But that was a great ending to a great story
magicanimegurl chapter 9 . 6/14
Omg... it was just a dream! You got me so sad then you make it better. Very well written. Write on!
Narutofanninja2 chapter 9 . 5/23
Ahhhhh! I loved it! XD it was soooo cute XD
Shedemonica chapter 9 . 5/7
Love the ending
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 9 . 2/10
Yay! My Shika's not dead. I love you. TT
Oh, and I'm happy for Naruto still being a ninja and Kakashi getting his man.
Bravo.
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 1 . 2/10
Noooooo! You killed Shika? My poor lazy baby! TT
xBeautifullyxxShatteredx chapter 9 . 1/21
Omg! What the Hell! lol loved it
Polymer1 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
YOU EVIL DEPRAVED MALICIOUS DEVIL INCARNATE! YOU CANNOT GET ME INVESTED IN ONE STORY JUST TO STOP IT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TISSUES I WENT THROUGH!? (But seriously it was awesome up until the 'it was all a dream' thing. I find that to be the weakest conclusion to just about any story barring Inception. You can do better, the previous chapters support this hypothesis. Think about it, you get the reader really invested in that particular incarnation of the character and then you take away all the validity of that character, suddenly they don't matter anymore. While I can be pleased that EVERYONE LIVED YAY! it probably wasn't the strongest end you could have used. And tearing out people's hearts is such a good way to make an impact. :) )
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
I'M RANTING A LEMON. I WANT A LEMON.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Wait is naruto still naked?
vskylight chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
I should have shuriken-ed you for making me spilled my tear where it was all just a dream or coma in state and not reality. Though, I like the story.
Icestar2012 chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
I'm thinking both...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
I have no words I cant describe how I feel nada about this ending but on another note I really like this story its amazing
Kenny Deheart chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
OMG! I did not even have a single inkling of a thought that this was a dream! This was very well written as well as emotionally involving without being campy.

Usually when a story like this has a twist ending I can tell, but not this one.

Good JoB, going on to read others that you wrote. :)
blindwaterwolf chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Oh wow that was great I've never read a sad naruto story that ended so happily. I absolutely love it 3