Reviews for Helter Skelter
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aww. super cute. i love togetherness. no sex, no kisses, just being together. really nicely done.
kathy lee skyler chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
YOU BETTER CONTINUE OR I WILL KILL YOU! please? _
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Oh the things Roy does for Ed! I guess love will do that to ya huh? :) At first, I thought Roy was mad that Ed had made a mess of the house by leaving his boots laying carelessly in the way and taking his slippers but I think now that that was just his exhaustion talking and not his real feelings. He was tired and his small comfort item, his slippers, was missing. I wasn't sure what Ed was crying about. I had thought (since I had originally thought Roy was mad at Ed) that he and Roy had had some kind of fight and Ed was still upset about how the fight had ended. I wondered if maybe he was crying because he thought that he and Roy might break up because of whatever they were fighting about. Assuming they are indeed together like that that is. Ed sleeping on the couch instead of in the bed says to me that Ed feels like Roy's home is not a place he considers his home which made me sad. Apparently he was just at a loss to comprehend and express his feelings for Roy and had sat up waiting for Roy to come home. *sigh* I guess this is why they say to never assume things don't they! :) I was reading all kinds of angst and drama into this that wasn't even there! (I are dork!) XD Great fic! A nice little slice of life, a quiet moment in time, with Roy and Ed! :)
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Mysterious begining... seems to allude to an interesting history between the two.. and foreshadowing for lots to come. Very interesting, I'll be waiting for more
Alhena-star chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh, a very good job! I like this Roy! He was so gentle with Ed! I really loved the scene RoyxEd!

XoXo

P.D: Oh,PLEASE! Tell me some day you will continue your fics (GW fics!)
Kagollie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aw i loved it! it's so sweet that Roy-kun would stay that way for Edward-chan
ZaKai chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I really, really liked this one. I like how it's just so... i dunno, peaceful? They're just comfortable with each other, and I like that. It's not overhyped, it's not epic, it's just a snapshot into one regular night of their life and the way you've done it makes it such a good read. Keep up the good work!

- Z