Reviews for Graceful Mistake
t chapter 15 . 2/22
kagome is really starting to piss me off
Cat chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
A sexual can't wait!
Cat chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
Amazing! A roller coaster of emotions! Please write. More it is INCRIDIBAL!
Kagome chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
hi, well, story is cool! but I have a question, r u a indian? don't take it personally. but some chapters are so boaring. so.. u know what I mean but i look forward to read the fanfiction ok? so i suppose it doesn't let me down. best of luck for other fanfictions!
brittney thomas chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
poor kagome!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Omg! So good!
Elfen Children chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
AWESOME!
Himmel Holle chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
This is a great story. Very deep and emotional. I love it!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2014
ok
raylove12 chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Omggggggg this was sooooooooooo amazing one of the few spectacular fabrics I've read ongggg u should definetly make a sequel in it add inuyasha proposing to kagome it'll be great I'll read it in an heartbeat
raven chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
i loved the story but you could have cut down on kagome scared of the night thing but besides that i liked it alot
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Just to let you know, I read this a LONG time ago, way back in June. I loved this story so much I stayed up till 4 am in a humid tent (camping) reading this. I cried at the end :'). And I just have to say, you are a phenomenal author who should be pretty dang proud of this story. One more thing: MaNnErSssssssss
ichiberrypervert chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I can't find the stories! Or the author, for the matter.
Oh yeah, and I like your story so far! :)
kawaii-desu-1111 chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
Okay, this was the first INUYASHA fanfic I ever read and at the end i was so emotionally stupefied. I was like...OMG WHY? and OMG YESSSSSS! at the same time. UR like my role model and i hope i can write as well as you in the future. Youinspiration MIND IS BLOWN. Ughhh...write me a sequellll NOOOWWW! anyways. I hope you write much more in the future.
A-game chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
Kagome grumbled before pulling out the note her father had given her from her back pack. She wished she wouldn't have taken it now. Inuyasha's parents read over the note a couple of times, making sure what they read was true.
"Where's my gun?" Inuyasha's father asked

When i read this sentence, i was like,' Hell ya! Imma go get my machine gun and we'll beat that mutherfudger to the ground!'