Reviews for Earn Our Wings
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 9 . 6/6
This story is amazing! I love the Lambo-Trio. And now Seeker-Trio.

I'm kind of dreading Inferno realizing that Red's bonded though...
Starchaserxx3 chapter 9 . 1/27
Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down- Wicked
skylar woody chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
very very very very very good!
Emily Pritchard chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Yes, I have wings... If you care to find me,
And I can fly... Look to the western sky!
Around the moon... As someone told me lately,
And far beyond the stars... Everyone deserves a chance to fly! -Alone in the Universe. -Defy Gravity (Wicked)
(Suessical the Musical)

Two of my favorite songs from musicals. These lyrics came to mind while reading this. :)
Emily p chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Omgomgomgomgomgomgogmg!
Exactlywhat chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I do hope you eventually continue this. It's been about a year since you have, but... This was really good, and I want to read more. Please?
Kittona chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
this is sooo awesome! It's been a while since i've been able to read any fanfiction and so I re-read this so the new chaps would make sense, and it was even better than I remembered! I really hope you update again soon! *huggles seeker red alert*
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Poor Red... But good so far!
Fox of Magic chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
LOVE this! Update soon please!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
:D Would those jealous brothers happen to be the Aerialbots? I really wanna see how THEY react to all this! Moar, pleez!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
XDD so cool. Love this.
iPhones don't let me login chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
This story lives! *does a happy dance*

I feel like I've been waiting forever. I noticed one small grammar mistake in about the third to last paragraph. Red says that he "thought as them as private mechs." I think you meant "thought of them as private mechs." That makes more sense. Otherwise, awesome chapter, can't wait for more.
mercva chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Hugely surprised, and hugely happy to find another chapter of this fic. I've re-read it quite a few times, and have it saved to hard drive.

I like how you're exploring the Seeker-type, and aren't whitewashing it as either 'Autobots LUVS fliers!' or 'Eeeeebil ebil seekers die!'.

Tried to look on your profile for an email address, failed, so reviewed :D (I prefer emailing to reviewing, it feels more personal.)
smoking caramels chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
YAY! I'm so happy you updated, I couldn't believe my inbox! This was a great chapter, the Optimus's thoughts, the con Seeker's thoughts, and that little bit at the end. I could not stop my squeeing this chapter!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
yay! update! Reading this just made the PERFECT end to my really great day :D Totally saw that last scene coming, but it was still really amazing to read the TwinxRed trine slash :) haha And seeing as you have edited all the previous chapters, I do believe I have to go back and read the whole story over again ;) Can't wait for the next chapter here, and the next update for Leading the Blind :D

Peace out trout