Reviews for En Rose aka In Rose
SomeoneSomewhere chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It kind of annoys me when characters have a problem and do not use their powers, which can easily make the problem go away, to solve it. The stores not being open really is not a problem for Raven at all she can teleport great distances even interdimensionally so popping off to say New York or something to get something to eat is entirely doable. Otherwise I liked the story but feel it would work better if one of the characters did not have the ability to instantly (or nearly instantly) travel pretty much anywhere.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Fluffy McFluffmeister rides again!

I'll just BET they "made up for lost time". When you combine teenage hormones with the stamina available to finely honed bodies such as theirs, and mix in the creativity we all know the two of them possess ... the possible sexcapades beggar the imagination.

and all of that happening in France now? Vive la difference!
crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Loved it. very cute and sweet. They are adorable together.
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Yay fluff! I adored all the bits of fluff in the story 3 I found it hilarious how Robin's laid-back and relaxed while Raven's going off on a crazy rant xD It suits them somehow. The whole idea of starting anew in Paris no less is just warming to read. Warm and fuzzy feelings for all! The next door neighbor is a nice character as well...her enthusiasm and overall kindness is a welcome break from all the distrusting and stoic people in the world, even if she is fictional xD
S. Wright chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
It was a beautifully romantic story. Their first apartment as a couple. I kept thinking of the It Only Takes A Moment series and this is where they will end up after the story ends. This is their sweet ever after, with all the bumps and missteps, and kisses to make it alright.

It is a sweet story, with the right amount of humor and romance that kept it light and sweet and end on a good note.

This was really good.

Sean
ravenslair chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
You can never have too much Rob/Rae fluff as far as I am concerned (smiles). Thanks for lifting my spirts again, as your stories always seem to do. God bless...Gerry
I'm Solo chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I thought it was a nice little side story and was very well done
inuyasharbd15fan09 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hey EmanialHilel!

Yay! for the fluffyness! A good sense of fluffyness is always welcomed by all.

And anyway, since you've posted it, you've gotten the "over-the-top-fluffyness" out of your system and can concentrate on your writing!

..and I don't mean it like, in a mean way! I mean, when I usually write, and I suddenly get this urge to write fluff, I write it and post/or show it so someone so as the anxiousness of having something as sweet gets out of my system. Then, I can concentrate on a current story or use that angle of fluff to fuel other stories...

...I'm babbling.

Anywhoo, I enjoyed this post! It was adorable! I love how Robin sat down and exclaimed that Raven was just marrying him for his money! So adorable! I like that joking Robin. :D

And the hospitality of the people was really nice. I haven't been overseas and experienced such a thing but I bet it was cool.

And the tidbit about Robin getting used to cold showers...! Adorable!

Okay, I'll let you go now! Glad to have read this! Maybe a continuation of random situations of them getting used to their new environment (hehehe) would be cute. I'd read it.

Hope you're having a great week, Emania!

- Inuka-RR-Hijinkessou (aka Mayra)
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved the fluffiness!

Fantastic, as always :)

-Akemi
Mariava chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
A little boring. I found myself skimming.

And OOC.

Keep trying!
LilL chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very cute. This is a nice 'already together' RaeRob story, a bit refreshing after reading the drama in Stupid Cupid. Thanks for putting it up!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Your description of Raven & Robin's life after they are a couple is what i would call, perfect:)
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Even though this is practically pointless, I liked it a lot! I adored the Raven!Robin! cuteness, obviously and I also thought the little bits of French-y-ness you added in was cute.

Btw, one typo - you wrote 'died hair' instead of 'dyed hair.'

Thanks for posting the snippet!
imma.me chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Final Fight chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
St. Nom le Bretache! What a hell hole! Golf! In France! The outrage!

Anyway, I daresay that even if one accepts Parisians - suburban Parisians at that - being human, it nevertheless seems odd that neither Robin nor Raven would begin to speak to Jacqueline in French once she made her introduction. One possibility is of course that neither speaks French, but that's so laughably painful a thought that I'm not going to allow it consideration. Another possibility is that they just didn't think of it, but that's rather unlikely. I guess it could be that only Robin speaks it, or Raven, and thus they decided to speak English for the benefit of the other, but you'd figure that even if one of them wasn't fluent, they would have spent some time learning it before they came. Eh.

There's only so much I can say to this. Outside of Raven's amazing ability to look at Robin with a tone of voice - to which we can only assume Raven means what he knows - nothing really grabbed my attention. I was mildly impressed by the French, which is the most you're ever going to impress me using another language (because once you've really started using another language you're just going to annoy me); indeed, I might be troubled to pay a dollar if it allowed me to learn the language instantly - maybe. Still, there's really not much else to say. It was fine. Not as sweet I was expecting actually.

One last thing though: why didn't they think to call a taxi? One would assume that that's how they arrived in the first place.