Reviews for Rebel
Nott01 chapter 35 . 4/30/2013
Loved your series. Hope a sequel is out soon!
Re-Animated chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
REALLY confused right now. Are there three different people in hospitals right now? Cause it feels like it.
x-menfan1000 chapter 35 . 10/5/2010
Is the sequel coming soon? i love this sieres
Whispering Maiden chapter 35 . 8/22/2010
Just finished the story and I loved it! Your characters are so likable I love how you have the family scenes. I'm really looking forward to reading Rebel's next story.
SimpleConfusion chapter 33 . 7/31/2009
I love this story and just the idea of it makes for good times. I can't wait til' it's finished, I wanna find out what's up with Joseph and Rogue and Remy. Okay, I've had enough to say, Until next update, SimpleConfusion.
Lindy-Lou chapter 24 . 7/30/2009
This was so touching I wanted to cry. I can't wait to see how this all turns out.
worldrevolves-coloringbooks chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
nice story so far
SimpleConfusion chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
Hi, I just started reading this last wednesday and then got sidetracked. I just now sat down and read it for 2 hours. I really enjoyed it. can't wait for an update, looks like you do one in a day or two. I have my suspicions about logan and Anne, but I don't know who Joseph is, but he is bad. now it looks like if they find out about Joseph, then Remy and rogue can get back to their ways.

Allright, that's enough from me now, I don't want you to have to spend too much time away from this great story. I am in the process of planning a story for Xmen to, and it has amnesiac people in it too. It seems that that is a good way to explain things or give someone a conflict.

Okay, now it's really enough from me now. Until you poat again, SimpleConfusion
Rosie chapter 24 . 7/1/2009
Please keep this up it is awesome.
Lacey Lynn chapter 22 . 7/1/2009
I really like that you include what the whole team is thinking and how they are responding and so on but I hope you are careful and can keep from straying too far.
Izzie chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
I loved this so far. This is the best chapter yet. Very well written, I can't wait to read more.
JNRWJ96 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice start, but not getting much of an X-men vibe here.