Reviews for Guild Wars: Vengeance
Xanadu-King chapter 40 . 7/13/2014
I am humbled, truly. Never before have I read something so well articulated and formatted that I find myself dreading the end. The seamless connection between humor and serious tones are wondrous. With just the right amount of romance and drama thrown in to make a truly great story. I have been an avid fan of Guild Wars since it's inception, and this story reminds me why. I am saddened though to see that not one update has been made since October of last year. Please, for the sake of us readers, please continue this.

tyrannosaurustex chapter 40 . 3/28/2014
Wow! This story is fanTASTIC! I love your characters and your writing style! Please post more! My sister and I are hooked!
Jade the Grey chapter 39 . 10/2/2013
Oh. Oh My.
Two updates close together AND things start to get even more heated? And it's not even my birthday :D
Seriously though, two great chapters again. I really like your writing style, it's the perfect combination of serious suspense and light-hearted humour. When things should be funny, they're funny, but when stuff gets real, it get's wonderfully real. Obviously the war going on is serious stuff, but that doesn't mean it should be all serious, all the time and you real know how to lighten the mood at times, without making it seem fake or out of place.
Also, I sense some Rakiv/Kydar moments coming so if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go practice my squees in a corner.
Jade the Grey chapter 37 . 7/1/2013
I couldn't believe it when I saw the update alert in my inbox. I literally squeed. I am not ashamed.
I love, love, LOVE this story! It took me a long time to get through it but I enjoyed every minute of it!
The writing is fantastic and the dialogue really cracks me up sometimes!
And I have to confess, I do love those little Rakiv/Kydar moments 3
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Element.Flames.Of.Ice chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Your work is absolutely stunning. I've read almost all gw/gw2 lore I can think of, and I'd like to say that your story does not fall short of ArenaNet's own short snippets of life in that world.
Tallera chapter 33 . 11/7/2011
Hi! It's been forever since I've reviewed, I know, but life happens. :P

This story has become something so amazing, I have no clue where to start, or where to finish. Every time I saw an update from you for a while there I felt so guilty that I didn't have time to read...and then when I DID have time to read, I had to start all the way over from the beginning, just to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything important.

I think what I love best about your tale is that you are actively preventing it from being "the Rakiv and Kydar story," which it could easily become. ALL of your characters are so well-developed and three-dimensional, I find myself enjoying each scene regardless of who's in it. And that's a major compliment, coming from someone who finds a 'ship in nearly every movie, book, TV show, game, etc. that I come across. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I can't WAIT to see where Raki & Kyd go next! ;D But the way you're spinning out their story and interweaving it with everyone else's means that they don't always have to be the focus. Something about that really speaks to your skill as a writer. And having started all the way from the beginning recently, I can honestly say that your writing style and voice have grown a LOT in the time since you began. The beginning was great, but the more recent chapters have been sensational.

And I almost had a tear in my eye at the Firefly quote! For a minute I was afraid that Suki was going to be sent to Gandara and have her brain messed with! Brilliant and well-placed. The _Tax_ allusion to _Rent_ was also priceless, if subtle. And, of course, the aborted Star Wars made me LOL. ;D

Please keep writing! After all, I'll be counting on you for a brilliant narration of Guild Wars 2, so you'll have to have this story finished by then... :D
Alicia Marianne chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
LOved the first chapter, can't wait to read more!
myrtasi kestrel chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
love the way you wrote the mission from guildwars, wish i could catchup faster but time at a premium atm, keep up the gd work x
Virtually Daft chapter 28 . 5/3/2011
Whoa~ I have to say that kiss was VERY unexpected. I was actually a bit confused on why she kissed him, but then again, it does seem to fit Rakiv's character. Hmm, maybe she'll explain her action in the next chapter?

Nice job on dialogue in this chapter, there were some exchanges that really flowed and to top it off highly amusing to read.
myrtasi kestrel chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i love this lady, and her pet, hehe. looking forward to your next installment.

my story is also in gw, a softer start but i hope to pep things up as my character grows, would be happy to hear ur views if u have time.
Zuri-kun chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
yaaaaaay, you're back! the wait was worth it, this was as well-written as i've come to expect from you ) you've done a great job of once again expanding on the characters well beyond what the game does. i think kormir was the best example of that, getting to really see her personality come out was awesome. welcome back! _
Virtually Daft chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
You have made my morning complete. :) Also, I'm really liking how all the romantic undertones are beginning to surface.
Virtually Daft chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hey there Ewol Navi!

I'm just dropping by to say...

This story has been my crack, and now I'm going through withdrawals.

Now with that being said, I hope that everything is going well in real life. I noticed you haven't updated in awhile.

In fact, I got so worried that you had given up on the story or were just simply tired of writing it... let's just say I was ready to unleash an intense pep talk through the comment box, haha.

But my fears subsided when I read on your bio that you were busy and such...which is understandable. I mean as much as I would like to say in all cap locks: "OMGUPDATENOW!11!" I know priorities come first and I wish you well on your current endeavors.

I can't wait to receive that email notifying me of any future updates! :)

Best wishes and a Happy New Year.
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Interesting and well written! I've never read a Guild Wars fic I've liked this much right off the bat. Awesome beginning. :)
Zuri-kun chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
i love the way you keep taking the game's storyline and spicing it up into awesomeness _ i always grin when i see this story update in my inbox!