Reviews for The Usual Mayhem
Shanita67 chapter 24 . 7/25
Loved this. I would like to get one more chapter so we can know what they work out
Sniffles 55 chapter 24 . 7/10
Well... where is the rest?!
Froggy chapter 24 . 4/2
Ah you are so close to finishing up the stray. Please continue!
Kadyn chapter 24 . 3/27
This has been amazing, it drove me nuts a few times but I hung in there, I'm just sad it was never finished before they were reunited! Maybe one day?

-kadyn
HalfBabeHalfBeautiful chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
Is this the end? I read your outtake glad you didn't include it. I would have been let down at Ranger.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
Shoot. I just needed one more chapter. oh well. It was good. Here's an outline of how it could go: Stephanie anxiously awaits. Ranger comes home. They have an almost misunderstanding. They resolve it. Ranger smolders. Stephanie jumps him. They have Tres Leches cake. She gives him the watch with whatever the inscription was, and he says, "Babe, I love you, too." End story with how their apartment is filled with pictures of their life, covering all the walls. There! Thanks for letting me indulge in a little self-inflicted closure. Ahhh. I feel better.
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Best Ranger Story. Ever. Loving it...
shannon30033 chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Okay, I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I just want to tell you how much I am loving your story. I don't usually read incomplete stories, because I hate being left in the lurch, but I am salivating over your smooth words and savory storyline. I am bracing myself for no dessert (Stephanie would get it), as I know this story ends somewhere before the ole HEA. sigh. SIGH. Anyway, once again, I do like your story and hope your RL writing is as successful as I feel this story is. Thank you or sharing your vision of Ranger and Steph.
Bandit3s chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Please, please come back and finish this. Your writing is excellent!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Please continue this story... its so good!
merocz chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
It's completely ridiculous to click "follow" on a story that hasn't been updated in 5 years . . . but just in case! I love this. Good and realistic twists and turns with the Morelli relationship and a Ranger that I love.
bigdaddytrucker7200 chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
I just read this story today so I have no clue if you will get this seeing as how it's been so long since the last update :( This is definitely going on my list of favorites! I was anxious while reading to see where it was going to go and I was highly excited the more I read. Then it stopped before it got to the best part! LOL IM DYING OVER HERE! I hope you will be able to get this and I hope you will eventually get to update. Love the story and can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Gah! So close to finishing the story!
Foxtale3 chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
Wonderful, amazing story! I realize it has been nearly 5 years since your last update, but if there is any way you can, please please finish this story! Your talent and skill are head and shoulders above the rest, and it takes someone of your caliber to do justice to a conclusion for Stephanie Plum (it certainly doesn't look like we will ever get a satisfying conclusion out of Janet Evanovich! ). So please update!
aruvqan chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
6 year old review, but here it goes )

I agree with Ranger and Mary Lou - the Joe/Steph relationship is bad - Joe wants to control Steph and Steph realizes this which is why they have the constant on and off and fighting. It is seriously unhealthy. Ranger if he would agree to an actual relationship instead of friends with benefits would be good - he is not trying to changer her other than perhaps helping her not go off half cocked on a whim - planning is better than just bouncing around in her job [that is one reason she ends up rolling in crap on a pick up.] If she could work on getting more physically fit, learning some self defense and learning to use her weapon she would be much better off [though no longer comic relief, I guess.] She needs to dump Joe, and have a serious discussion with Ranger.