Reviews for The Usual Mayhem
I wanna be Jacob's imprint chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
Damn it! This huge cliffy is all there is to sustain us, huh?
Rangersalad chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
I've been loving this story, I hope you finish it one day!
Shanita67 chapter 24 . 7/25/2016
Loved this. I would like to get one more chapter so we can know what they work out
Sniffles 55 chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
Well... where is the rest?!
Froggy chapter 24 . 4/2/2016
Ah you are so close to finishing up the stray. Please continue!
Kadyn chapter 24 . 3/27/2016
This has been amazing, it drove me nuts a few times but I hung in there, I'm just sad it was never finished before they were reunited! Maybe one day?

-kadyn
HalfBabeHalfBeautiful chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
Is this the end? I read your outtake glad you didn't include it. I would have been let down at Ranger.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
Shoot. I just needed one more chapter. oh well. It was good. Here's an outline of how it could go: Stephanie anxiously awaits. Ranger comes home. They have an almost misunderstanding. They resolve it. Ranger smolders. Stephanie jumps him. They have Tres Leches cake. She gives him the watch with whatever the inscription was, and he says, "Babe, I love you, too." End story with how their apartment is filled with pictures of their life, covering all the walls. There! Thanks for letting me indulge in a little self-inflicted closure. Ahhh. I feel better.
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
Best Ranger Story. Ever. Loving it...
shannon30033 chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Okay, I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I just want to tell you how much I am loving your story. I don't usually read incomplete stories, because I hate being left in the lurch, but I am salivating over your smooth words and savory storyline. I am bracing myself for no dessert (Stephanie would get it), as I know this story ends somewhere before the ole HEA. sigh. SIGH. Anyway, once again, I do like your story and hope your RL writing is as successful as I feel this story is. Thank you or sharing your vision of Ranger and Steph.
Bandit3s chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Please, please come back and finish this. Your writing is excellent!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Please continue this story... its so good!
merocz chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
It's completely ridiculous to click "follow" on a story that hasn't been updated in 5 years . . . but just in case! I love this. Good and realistic twists and turns with the Morelli relationship and a Ranger that I love.
bigdaddytrucker7200 chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
I just read this story today so I have no clue if you will get this seeing as how it's been so long since the last update :( This is definitely going on my list of favorites! I was anxious while reading to see where it was going to go and I was highly excited the more I read. Then it stopped before it got to the best part! LOL IM DYING OVER HERE! I hope you will be able to get this and I hope you will eventually get to update. Love the story and can't wait to read more of your work!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Gah! So close to finishing the story!