Reviews for The Usual Mayhem
merocz chapter 24 . 8/17
It's completely ridiculous to click "follow" on a story that hasn't been updated in 5 years . . . but just in case! I love this. Good and realistic twists and turns with the Morelli relationship and a Ranger that I love.
bigdaddytrucker7200 chapter 24 . 8/13
I just read this story today so I have no clue if you will get this seeing as how it's been so long since the last update :( This is definitely going on my list of favorites! I was anxious while reading to see where it was going to go and I was highly excited the more I read. Then it stopped before it got to the best part! LOL IM DYING OVER HERE! I hope you will be able to get this and I hope you will eventually get to update. Love the story and can't wait to read more of your work!
Gah! So close to finishing the story!
Foxtale3 chapter 23 . 6/8
Wonderful, amazing story! I realize it has been nearly 5 years since your last update, but if there is any way you can, please please finish this story! Your talent and skill are head and shoulders above the rest, and it takes someone of your caliber to do justice to a conclusion for Stephanie Plum (it certainly doesn't look like we will ever get a satisfying conclusion out of Janet Evanovich! ). So please update!
aruvqan chapter 7 . 5/26
6 year old review, but here it goes )

I agree with Ranger and Mary Lou - the Joe/Steph relationship is bad - Joe wants to control Steph and Steph realizes this which is why they have the constant on and off and fighting. It is seriously unhealthy. Ranger if he would agree to an actual relationship instead of friends with benefits would be good - he is not trying to changer her other than perhaps helping her not go off half cocked on a whim - planning is better than just bouncing around in her job [that is one reason she ends up rolling in crap on a pick up.] If she could work on getting more physically fit, learning some self defense and learning to use her weapon she would be much better off [though no longer comic relief, I guess.] She needs to dump Joe, and have a serious discussion with Ranger.
Mary chapter 24 . 4/18
Great story! I can't wait for the conclusion. Gotta catch Alicia, figure out who Steph's stalker is, see how Grandma's calendar turns out, what Ranger's reaction to the watch is, and more. Looks like things are getting cozy between Joe and Gina, doesn't it? So Steph shouldn't have to feel guilty for long. Hee-hee! Full speed ahead! Go for the gusto, Girl!

I hope the changes in your life worked out well and that you will soon have time to post" the rest of the story". (with apologies to Paul Harvey!)
annalynn88 chapter 24 . 3/16
I just found your story, and want to encourage you to finish it so far it is great!
mamabear19 chapter 24 . 2/9
Boohoo it can't end here! I just found this story and it's so good! I know it has been years but I still hope you finish
BobbieLove chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
Galah! Please finish it, don't leave a sister hanging!
BobbieLove chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
I've read a ton of Babe stories on this site, and this one is EXCEPTIONAL. Please continue it. I don't see J.E. getting back on the rails any time soon, and your writing really hits the spot. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
Hello. Even thought it has been a really long time since you have posted this story, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it. Yes the story is not finished but where you left off is comfortable (at least we know that She is in Ranger's space, has broken up the engagement and Ranger knows it. I would love to know who the red rose stalker is (imho:I do not think he is dangerous, his adoration just got swept into Alicia's thread). You are a seriously talented writer. Your story flows, the details allow the reader to see "see" the scene and actors. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
plumlovin chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
This story is just too good to abandon! Please finish it for those of us who love your writing! Thank you
Becca chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
I love this story! I know real life can be a bitch (mine certainly has been), but if you ever get the urge to write more ... As it is though, it's spectacular. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story! I loved the way you portrayed all the characters - keeping their idiosyncrasies without turning them into unbelievable stereotypes. Hope that someday you come back to this!
Foxtale3 chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Wow. This story is absolutely amazing! You are an incredibly gifted writer. I love your treatment of the characters. They all stay in character, while at the same time moving forward with their lives (something JE has not done of late, sadly). I hope you update soon!