Reviews for The Usual Mayhem
mamabear19 chapter 24 . 2/9
Boohoo it can't end here! I just found this story and it's so good! I know it has been years but I still hope you finish
BobbieLove chapter 24 . 11/14/2014
Galah! Please finish it, don't leave a sister hanging!
BobbieLove chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
I've read a ton of Babe stories on this site, and this one is EXCEPTIONAL. Please continue it. I don't see J.E. getting back on the rails any time soon, and your writing really hits the spot. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
Hello. Even thought it has been a really long time since you have posted this story, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading it. Yes the story is not finished but where you left off is comfortable (at least we know that She is in Ranger's space, has broken up the engagement and Ranger knows it. I would love to know who the red rose stalker is (imho:I do not think he is dangerous, his adoration just got swept into Alicia's thread). You are a seriously talented writer. Your story flows, the details allow the reader to see "see" the scene and actors. Great job. Thank you for sharing.
plumlovin chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
This story is just too good to abandon! Please finish it for those of us who love your writing! Thank you
Becca chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
I love this story! I know real life can be a bitch (mine certainly has been), but if you ever get the urge to write more ... As it is though, it's spectacular. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story! I loved the way you portrayed all the characters - keeping their idiosyncrasies without turning them into unbelievable stereotypes. Hope that someday you come back to this!
Foxtale3 chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
Wow. This story is absolutely amazing! You are an incredibly gifted writer. I love your treatment of the characters. They all stay in character, while at the same time moving forward with their lives (something JE has not done of late, sadly). I hope you update soon!
lillie.metcalffender chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
You are a great writer! Please pretty pretty please finish this story. You are so close. I can't wait for what happens next. I know it's been awhile since your last post but I am hopeful you will continue, don't leave us hanging. I am beggin. I really like your view on the characters.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
Phenomenal story! It's July 2014 and I just found this story. It's exactly what I wish JE would do with ranger and stephanie in the books. I have read many of these Plum fanfiction a and this is by far one if the best. Thanks!
Babelvr54 chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Could you please finish this story? I would really love to see an ending, just one more chapter to the up things?

XOXO
Babelvr54 :D
FourReasons chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
I just found this story and WOW! You are a fantastic writer and you drew me in from the outset. I hope you update it one day, it is too good to leave unfinished,
melyons chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
I think you were probably referring to Norman Bates behind the shower curtain, but finding Norman Mailer there would be just as scary LOL
shellbell78 chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Love this story and hope you get a chance to finish it!
jdho chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
Even though it hasn't been update in years, following the story just in case!