Reviews for Movie Magic
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 1/25
Love how the movie's script is mimicing Max and Alec's real relationship.
kikinette11 chapter 12 . 1/11
Very great fic
Bravo
French reader
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
lol cool story
l chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
This was amazing! Totally deserves a sequle! I love Max and Alec together. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
alliekiwi chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
I was just re-reading this story and enjoying the fun of it once more. It came to mind... what would happen if the film has already been edited when Max and Alec steal it, Alec doesn't get around to destroying it, and one of the other transgenics goes to Alec's room to borrow a film to watch? Or similar?

Any thoughts of a sequel, epilogue or one shot?
Konoha's White Fang chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. I loved the last part where Alec asked Max if she would go out with him. This was really beautiful and you kept true to the characters.

Great work!

KWF
alliekiwi chapter 11 . 10/17/2010
So... any word on that sequel? Have just been having a lovely re-read of this and still loving it! I'm rather hoping Alec and Max might find a Mr Tiger to keep Tiger company.
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
that was really cute, good job.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
LOVE IT! Definitely 'movie magic' and I loved the final scene, just love it!

For the sequel, it would be funny that Alec ended up keeping their movie instead of fencing it and as a surprise he watches it with Max LOL

Great job with this, can't wait for the sequel! They don't have to pretend anymore D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Double crossed is all I have to say

I wonder what the last chapter will be about...think Max & Alec will be famous after this movie? LOL
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
OMG!

I would throw a rotten tomato is this does end badly!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
OH Crap they are screwed!

Great action sequence though! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Teresa ruined everything (

Poor Max and Alec now...please make it better!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
LOVE the Big Scene! It actually seemed like something that would happen in their lives and not in the movie script.

Well done! The applause at the end of the scene was perfect just interrupted a beautiful scene for them LOL
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 12/24/2009
OMG NO WAY!

I can't wait to see how the scene plays out then...if they truly put their emotions into it! So excited D