Reviews for The Nanny and the Neighbor
nbrian72 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
will you be continuing the story or adopting it out
Silverstream27 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Don't be discouraged. You're only on chapter two and already 17 reviews! When i wrote chapter 17 i had three! Yourstory has some AMAZING potential. I really like you stop your story becuse yo were upsetwith the amout of review or not enough time or you didn't know were to go with it. If you need any help, go ahead and feel free to ask me, i'd love to help!

Silverstream
ahaaaa chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
oh this sounds interesting...
Have Some Faith chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
purple hair, sweet! though i couldnt pull it off, my bff could. im more of a blue person. anyway, great story! man, i luv these nanny bella stories. ttfn-*Have Some Faith*
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I don't care if you've decided you don't like Twilight anymore. If you commit to something you should follow through. I you don't think you will be able to follow through you need to take the story down. By leaving it up you're leading your readers to disappointment. I have not read your other Twilight fanfic but this story seems like it was turning out to be very good. I enjoyed it and was very disappointed to find that it will not be continued. I encourage you to continue it but I also realize that as an author you may be unable to do so. In my opinion it is very rude to simply not finish a story. Please, as a courtesy to your readers, finish your stories. If this is not possible I kindly ask you to remove it from fanfiction.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
this is great already!

1st. i loved her little entrance

2nd. purple hair dye! bwahahahaha

3rd. edwardbella 3
qwertynutball chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
please continue!
orionfoo chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
she is fucked with those kids
The Music Lover chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
the kids are little brats hopfully by the end of the story they will be nice kids and bella and edward will be together :) :}
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
coolio I totally can't wait for the next chap! Lolz update soon;)

Haha my favorite part of the whole story Is the purple hair( I can't wait for the pranks!)

Sammy]
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
love this story! update soon :)
P. Fitzherbert chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I wish i had purple hair.
Raven-Rach chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Really enjoying this so far! ]
ilovemusic123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
i like this first chapter :D. are the kids gonna be like snobby and whatnot? or are they nice?
TaimaJazz chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
hey this is really good

who are heather flinns children going to be?

contine please