Reviews for Oil and Vignettes
nique17 chapter 9 . 6/21
i like this! :) for what's in a name? in a story i skimmed(because i don't have the book) it defines the person. or something like the only thing they own is their name :D i think.
Anodythe chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Everyone meets at the Cross-Roads/Time cafe! What a great idea; imparting their knowledge and wisdom to the newest of "sidekicks".
Starfire201 chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
*Chuckles*

Whether or not it was what the prompter had in mind, I'd say this works. And it's always funny seeing Sideswipe on the receiving end of a prank.

Don't think he'll be able to keep Ravage from sharing that pic, either.
yamiishot chapter 15 . 12/23/2011
Loved it :D
recyclablefoxx chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
*grins* I'm pretty sure Miko and Sari is chatting about how unmasculine Starscream looks. And sharing fanfiction /cough
Moonlight black rose chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I love this! Especially the 'At a Crossroads Cafe' I have always had this amusing thought of Sam being thrown/trapped/transported into the G1 universe and being COMPLETELY amused by the the obviousness of the humans, when it came to the transformers. I've always had the thought that Bay-verse Cybertronians let Sam know more about Cybertronian culture, than the G1 verse ever let their human counterparts know. :P

(BUNNY TORMENT GO AWAY!)
yamiishot chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
XD Excellent
Cherry ripe chapter 14 . 12/9/2011
This chapter, everything in it, I love it all!
Molto Alesato chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
You need to make this a full on story, seriously. The Girls talking, though who the hell is Sierra, the Bee's sharing stories and complaining, with Arcee. The Primes,...being Primes. And My god, there are so many options to this!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
And I blame this excellent chapter for the fact that I will now go back and read the other 12 ...
Fianna9 chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I like your characterization of Hound and Mirage in this story. Especially their attitudes towards Sparkplug and Spike.
Cedarleaf chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
This is just... pure win.
Soului chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
I think this might be one of my favorite Jazz/Prowl oneshots. I love how you mention the damage that the war has caused. I never thought of Prowl having to sacrifice to be with Jazz the way you've described here.

All in all, a very well thought out and well executed bit of writing.
Shadir chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Aw! So swetty
Anodythe chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I've enjoyed all these vignettes, especially the Ghost story. You've a fine hand at plot and good insight to the characters.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »