Reviews for Good Samaritan
Byigybgibgijihnj chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Thankyou for being one of the few people who wrote a fanfiction about silas
igbogal chapter 34 . 2/20/2012
Oh, my...you've certainly come back in fine form. From a gritty yet funny opening scene with a junkie to a very poignant goodbye, you gave us a perfect way to plunge back into this suspenseful story. It must have been hard to work in some romance without slowing the pace of the plot, but you did it. Silas' first kiss was sweet yet realistic, and Saige's last words were an affecting and creative way to end the chapter. Poor Don and Hank must be confused as hell, though, and considering putting a 'girl with killer combat skills' exemption in their code of chivalry. I shall ply the hoemwork gods with burnt offerings of Cliffs Notes, bags of Funnyuns, and bowls of Red Bull so they shall have mercy on you and Vi ;)
igbogal chapter 33 . 9/6/2011
I shall bear with you as you have asked - this ending is one I don't want to miss! Good luck with revisions, life, the universe, and everything ;)
igbogal chapter 32 . 9/27/2010
Oh, that sneaky Silas, pulling fake rank on shifty cockney barkeeps to get to Saige...it looks like spending time with Langdon and co. has proved quite educational! Now the question is: will Silas like what he finds on the other side of that door, considering what he now knows about Saige's true motive and her mental state? Will her love for Noah be enough to see her through? I really hope life starts treating you guys decently in a big fast hurry, because a) it's totally unfair that articulate people should suffer and b) another chapter would be cool.
thegriffin88 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I always found Silas an interesting character.(the movie didn't do him justice) But being a New Atheist I think everyone here is wrong. Still, that doesn't stop me from enjoying a good piece of fanfiction from my two favorite authors.
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 32 . 9/9/2010
Yay you updated! I loved it and hehe most of those reviews were me XD
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 31 . 8/20/2010
Please update soon! You haven't updated in a month :(
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 30 . 8/20/2010
I'm confused. Is Saige bad and Stefan good now?

lol I love Bianca's last line
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 29 . 8/20/2010
Yay a marriage! BTw I forgot to mention my recent post for Chapter 28 was your 100th review! :)
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 28 . 8/20/2010
I don't like em apples!

Please don't let Saige die :(
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
Oh no Marie! :(
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 26 . 8/17/2010
I really don't like Dora. Stupid, cranky old woman.

Why are Silas and Marie getting arrested? Ithought they were in a different country now?
BettyBoopFan123 chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
Stefan is so wrong Saige loves Silas!

And omg Sylas is alive?