Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownies
xandra19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
MMMMM! Now I'm hungry.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I lOved Every little detail of this story. And the whole u got some peanut butter on ur face and, then he kisses her, is the most sweetest thing! Awwww, this is only a one-shot, but the best one-shot I've read so far!
Gwena nd Tent 4ever and ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
you should totaly do some more episodes !
madim chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
AWWW, a really cute GxT story :)

Gwen and Trent is my favourite couple on the show; i just hope they get back together.

All in all, i love this story and i was wondering if you could make a sequal to it.

Madim
maddi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
i have been reading alot of g/t stories but urs is the BEST one yet keep it up PS make a second paragraph of this story only it takes place in the lunchroom. :D
Doll chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is so cute I love how there was no secret.

Although I think the kissing and love was kinda fast but cute in just one class.

P.S on the show Gwen and Courtney are enemies even though I wish so hard the friendship you described wasso good and how I want it to be.

Keep up the good work!
Gwen McLean chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
One Of the besttiest One-Shot Ever Girl IPeanutButterBrowniies after This story Moree c;;

You're such good writting!
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
AW!

Cutefullness!

(Wow...I feel like such a prep.)

Anyways...AWESOME STORY!
tdi-tda is my life123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
blah blah do you have any cake if so let me have it
lupislover chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
wow i got hyper after reading all the sweetness
VampGrl1234 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i loved it. it's cute and funny and sweet. one problem...it made me hungry for brownies.
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I little fast paced when it came to "I love you" but otherwise cute :)

The "I'm in love with you" and other stuff in that note at the end made it seem like 'ignorant infatuated teen gushing over each other central' but like I said, even with that, it was still cute.

Write more, please.
Indigo chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
cute

XD
musicaltheatregirl-dxc4eva chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw.

That was adorable.

I normally don't read GxT stories but I liked the sound of yours. And I am so glad I read it! :)

It was perfect and you kept everyone in character.

That was so sweet, especially the end.

I really love your work.

Keep it up!