Reviews for Endless Instants
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was so poetic and intense. I love it! This was so beautiful... Ah, just so great!
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
omigosh that was fantastic. wow.
witch-of-the-west9482 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very emotional!

The title was awesome!

Great job!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Heart-wrenching. Tears are presently streaming down my face. You captured each 'instant' so well. I commend you.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was very nice...and I love the way how you kind of were able to morph from scene to scene but it was in the right order so it all made sense and it connected even though she changed the PoV several times...if that makes sense. But I like how you did this fic a lot.
Ichiko Wind Gryphon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Excellent, very well written. You showed so much emotion using very few words. I applaude you on a writing well done.

Ahem, new chapter up. *Hint hint*
TheSquintiestSquint chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I wasn't going to review, but I kept hearing my name being called. :P

Anyway...

*tackle hug* I haven't heard from you in a while. You didn't even review Dancing Can Be Dangerous For Your Health. Any chance of an update for Call Me Faeyero? And in case I sound completely selfish-which I kind of am at the moment-how are things going for you in real life (final exams and family and such)? Are you off for the summer now?

Oh and the story...

Lovely and sad and everything you meant it to be. Every perspective/ story snippet had something beautiful in it. Great job with this one.

-now she knows does not deserve to cry. And still, she cannot stop herself. The tears she sheds are the tears of the ones she betrayed, the ones who deserve to cry but no longer can because of her. She, who has all, has nothing.-

Not a reflection on you, just an observation:

You know, I never really thought about Glinda betraying them or held her really responsible for unfortunate events until I saw people on here writing about it. I mean know that technically she was the one that told them Nessa was the way to get to Elphaba, but *shrugs* we all tend to gloss over/forgive a lot of stuff from characters we like and 1) it never seemed really consious or purposeful 2) she never meant for them to /kill/ Nessa 3) with what she had just been through can you blame her for wanting to punish Elphaba and Fiyero?