Reviews for Rising Powers
Banner chapter 16 . 10/8
I just found this story, and I read it straight through. I've been riveted. I love the characterizations - especially Ron, who usually is a waste of space. The basic concepts are amazing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 10/4
Why do ppl keep alluding to harry possibly becoming some kind of fearsome dictator? That rather sucks. And I guess Ginny really will be one of the six. Le sigh.
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 16 . 10/4
LOVE this chapter and the story overall. I'm a little disappointed that Harry wasn't more of a bad ads when confronting Voldemort but I think I can appreciate the bit of realism by reminding us that lots of peer doesn't change the fact he's just a little boy. I hope you update soon.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 10/4
So...Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Ron are the first 4. I'm guessing Luna is 5th...Who's the 6th? Hopefully not Ginny. She's usually so boring or a bitch. Abd how come harry and hermione didn't want to go to ravenclaw or even hufflepuff? The house of knowledge seems more their speed and preference. Or even the house of loyalty and kindness since they'd like to make friends with nice people.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/4
Nah Harry can do it.
nintschibintschi chapter 16 . 10/3
Love thisnstory thank you
1v2 chapter 16 . 10/1
this is pretty good can't wait to read more
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 9/10
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
Thea chapter 16 . 8/30
I love this story! Please update soon!
Navn Ukjent chapter 16 . 8/28
Another nice chapter.

There are a few things that I think you should fix. First off Harry thought about the great hall, and how he had read about it in "Hogwarts, a history". Later he gets that book from Hermione for Christmas, and thinks about how he will finally have to read the book.

Second the rule about magic outside of school grounds. I seem to remember kids doing magic both on the train and in Hogsmede, so it seems unlikely that the Ministry would be able to detect magic right outside of the Hogwarts wards.

Third I know that Harry & co was sent out into the Forbidden Forrest at night as a detention, but I do feel that you as the author of this fic still should try to justify such and absurd punishment. Further the way Hagrid splits up the students is also idiotic. If you have two first years and two third years, you would NOT send the two first years off by themselves!
SFC CopperHead chapter 6 . 8/25
Hey Snake it's site not sight, you dummy!
SFC CopperHead chapter 5 . 8/25
Have you figured out that at the rate you're writing this if it's fifty chapters long you might finish by New Years day of 2028. Assuming I'll live until I'm 70 I just might live long enough to see it finished but I'll not hold my breath or make a bet on that. It's too bad because this is a good story and well written without the many spelling and grammar errors this sight is famous for.

nkh1 chapter 16 . 8/9
Very nice story. Too bad muse must have gone on vacation hope it returns and allows you to add more...
Cello158 chapter 16 . 8/1
Great story - can't wait for more