Reviews for Rising Powers
fireball900 chapter 16 . 1h
A nice chapter, albeit one that included a bit too much canon stupidity for my liking - I understand why you included the detention in the forest, but I hoped you would have commented on the sheer *idiocy* of sending two 11-year olds & a cowardly dog off alone into the forest after something that *kills unicorns.*
Reviewer of the West chapter 16 . 4/18
Harry was in the forest and speaking to centaurs. Exactly what was he waiting for to talk about planting the acorn? A written invitation?
ak chapter 16 . 4/16
il était temps!
harry va t'il profiter d'etre dans la forêt pour planter le gland?
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 16 . 4/14
Update please
HogoshaTsuki chapter 16 . 4/14
Keep up the good work I like this story
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 4/14
Six paragraphs is NOT a chapter no matter what you call it.
Ninkasi chapter 16 . 4/14
This story has been one of the most original that I have ever read on this site.. It's fantastic!
Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for more!
rustyone chapter 16 . 4/12
Great story. Happy to see an update!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 16 . 4/12
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Nine Lives Bladeworks chapter 16 . 4/11
Good story so far but I think there's a problem in this chapter. Didn't you say that the steward ring makes Harry respected among the centaurs? If so, how come Bane tried to kill him?
JourneyRocks13 chapter 16 . 4/11
Interesting. Harry is really powerful
anwan7 chapter 16 . 4/11
This is a great story, and like many great stories only half written. I'm very glad it's being continued, and plan to re-read all of it. Please continue, even if it's only a chapter every year or two.
Update soon, now!
Helene Nightfire chapter 16 . 4/10
I am glad to see a new chapter. It has been a couple of years since I last read your story and I found it fascinating to discover how I had changed the story in my head and perhaps even merged it with other half remembered stories. Partially Kissed Hero in particular I suspect after having a look around as I remembered the acorn being planted with others in the forest... Anyway, thank you for a fun day listening to your story as I went through the day' chores.
YuNaru19 chapter 10 . 4/10
I hope you're not intending to pair Hermione with either Ron or Neville, I don't much like either of them.