Reviews for Rising Powers
Lerris chapter 16 . 2/25
This is a good start. Their wandless abilities are interesting, and saving the unicorn was a nice touch.
j.a.g.demmin chapter 2 . 2/2
great story... i've been looking to re-read this one for a while... thanks for making a great story that has good re-read ability
RSegovia chapter 16 . 1/30
This is a fun story. I hope you continue it someday.
heliosoursungod chapter 16 . 1/19
I absolutely love your story so far. I notice you haven't updated in a long time. Please don't abandon without finishing. It is hard to find good Harry/Ginny/Luna stories.
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 16 . 1/19
I hope you still plan to continue this, but as it's been over a year I'm not holding my breath. I'm going to follow and hope that you return eventually, it's a good story and I'd like to see more.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 16 . 1/14
Bane has always been a complete and udder asshole. I personally think the Herd would be better off if he died. I really hope you resume writing this fanfic.
Malix2 chapter 16 . 1/3
This is a pretty neat story, it's a bit of a shame it hasn't been updated in over a year and a half.
Svenion chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Why are best stories always abandoned?
Tregonsee chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
This is proceeding well; maybe you will continue it soon?
Adhara Raine chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
... Please update.
mckertis chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
Warm and fluffy, but the story didnt seem to go anywhere.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
Hope your muse comes back, because this is wonderful!
FasiahTheHeavenChild chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
I want to know how getting to the moon will screw up the gravity of the solar system :)
Nathriel chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
At the start I wasn't very sure what to think as it felt a little bit out of place and as if you were taking more liberties then I personally thought fitting. You ended up getting rid of those worries very quickly and soon I was hooked and read the story to this point very quickly.

As some others have mentioned, you've managed to deviate quite a bit from canon, but without making it feel out of place.

It's a real shame that there are such huge gaps in between new chapter releases, but there's probably a good reason for that. I just hope you haven't dropped the story alltogether.
sanjayv747xbox chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
excellent story I can't wait to see where it goes from here. I really like the concept of Harry defining magic on his own terms and I look forward to seeing where you take this concept. just as another note it would cool to see this story split off where Harry and hermione develop their skills on their own and never go to hogwarts and they are discovered and don't want to go to hogwarts and they ore learning and defining magic in news ways that blow the minds of the ordinary wizard ing population. I will say the "six thing" seems a little scary. I'm afraid it will turn into a deus ex kinda thing where they are the heirs to the founders but I think it would be much more legitimate to leave them running on their own steam instead of getting tangled in the wizarding culture.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »