Reviews for Rising Powers
JacobPhantom chapter 16 . 7/9
Please update your story soon!
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 6/22
Great story, did Harry plant the seed while he was in the forest? I hope you continue this story. Thank you for writing.
Lightspire chapter 16 . 6/10
Really wonderful story. I hope you can continue it. I noticed one slight issue, though. When Minerva is worried that they had made months worth of advancement, it didn't make sense. The two had been working on the animagus project since September, and the progress report was in december. Several months later. It's only a tiny thing, but still. Otherwise, brilliant stuff. And Harry STILL hasn't planted the acorn! Anyway, love your story.
MeinGimli chapter 16 . 5/5
Could have been a good Story if it wasnt abandoned.
What happened? No Ideas how the two could improve and deal with tommie?
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 4/30
Hello,

I'm having trouble PMing you. any way do you know you have over 1000 reviews? really experienced writers don't have that many reviews on an unfinished story! don't you think we think your story is sooooooooooooooo good it needs to be finished? Or, just write Ginny and Luna come to Hogwarts, and Ginny fall in love with Harry, one or both are the ones we are waiting for. They get together and Killed Voldieshorts,They finish school get married oh they planted oh what's her names acorn and all lived happy ever after. now you know why I'm not a writer. I'm a reader and I truly love your story. I'm really hoping you are well.
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 4/30
Hello do you still look at your reviews? or are we wasting our time? sorry but nothing changes.
Miss Millie chapter 14 . 4/30
Hello,
I think you have such a great way to get your story across to people you are a very good writer.
there are only a couple of hands full of stories I reread over and over. almost are finished stories but I have 4 or 5 that are not finished and this is one of my very favorite ones. your imagination is one i enjoy so much. did you know someone on face book is growing chairs? it reminded me of your story, so I'm back, Again! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees write more!
wrong light chapter 13 . 4/6
Goddamn... Genus loci are unerving as all get out. Something that looks and acts human, But thinks in ways so alien you can never really forget they're something eldrich...
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 16 . 4/3
Well, this hasn’t been updated in nearly three years. Quite sad about that. This is an amazing story, and I’d love to see it continued. I hope you do choose to continue this story!

Anyways, I love the plot and your writing style! Quite amazing! I hope you keep writing!
Miss Millie's chapter 16 . 3/31
Hello,
I guess we meet again! What can I say I'll come wash your bathrooms and make up your beds and wash your clothes, if you could find time to get the others here or at least let H & G meet and start teaching her and Luna, a long with the third one. Also let Harry plant Willows Acorn maybe so she could watch the Quttiche games and be near the edge of the forest near the greenhouses so they could visit, her without any finding out, except maybe the 6 and the twins.I hope you will not let this story die on the perverbale, vine! This is the most fun, I've had reading a story, in a long time! My other favorite they came to a cliff hanger and just quit, no matter how much we told them we liked there story. What can we say to help you?.?
Miss. Millie chapter 16 . 3/31
Hello,
I have just read your story again it has to be 5,6,or 7th time!
I should be reading, about Alkaline water and watching Nine Point Five on youtube, and plan my Health and Wellness Lunchon organizated for Thursday! But no I'm rereading your story, please write more! You have more real good and great, writer's reading and reviewing your story than I've ever seen! They are all pulling for you to finish it, or at least write one Ch every two 4 months? 0X Miss Millie
The Sheep Lord chapter 16 . 3/12
can you plz update
Nathan chapter 1 . 2/18
I really like your story and I would hope you will continue it if notI wouldn't mind you sending me what you have if there's like a Exter things maybe I can pick up the story if you would like me to and give you credit for it as well from what I make of it I would like to go to all seven years with Harry gaining more power Hermione maybe add some other the other characters

Tell me what you think you had a great start if you had anything else that you would like to play in the story let me know
Ash0011 chapter 16 . 2/15
interesting, I dearly hope voldemort doesn't have the same casting ability as harry
hybrid3y3 chapter 1 . 2/13
It’s a great story and you are a talented storyteller. It’s a shame that this is languishing in abandonment.
1,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »