Reviews for Rising Powers
ironhair chapter 16 . 9/29
Why did you go dark? This has been a fascistic story to read, hope all is well irl & you update soon :)
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/29
Reading
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 9/19
Hello,
I'm rereading your story again pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more! Its like visiting an old friend.

2 of my children, 9 of my grandchildren,10 of my great grandchildren are in Wilmington and Leland next town over in the flooded area of NC I'm in Oak Harbor, WA, I need a friend to keep me from worrying, thanks for the ride. please write more, Do you even know how many writers think this is a good beginning? Keep writing. Its not luck its skill or every one would do it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 16 . 9/19
This is really cool!
InAnnaCat chapter 11 . 8/28
What a monster Dumbledore is. Thinking Harry is possessed by Voldemort. He just wants Harry to die!Well I hope that he is revealed as the monster that he is and that he will lose his reputation and spend the rest of his life in Azkaban.
Jestrbob chapter 16 . 8/25
So, I am a new writer, or sort. I haven't mastered writing of reviews, yet.

So this was an enjoyable story. Very readable.

Please update when you can.
ZeroQi chapter 16 . 8/14
Yet another great story abandoned by morons.
Khatix chapter 10 . 7/25
The fics like this that make Neville almost or equal to Harry in power are fundamentally wrong. Harry is as powerful as he is because Voldermort marked him as hid equal thus making him equal in power to Voldermort. Neville never got marked by him so he shouldn't be as powerful.
JacobPhantom chapter 16 . 7/9
Please update your story soon!
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 6/22
Great story, did Harry plant the seed while he was in the forest? I hope you continue this story. Thank you for writing.
Lightspire chapter 16 . 6/10
Really wonderful story. I hope you can continue it. I noticed one slight issue, though. When Minerva is worried that they had made months worth of advancement, it didn't make sense. The two had been working on the animagus project since September, and the progress report was in december. Several months later. It's only a tiny thing, but still. Otherwise, brilliant stuff. And Harry STILL hasn't planted the acorn! Anyway, love your story.
MeinGimli chapter 16 . 5/5
Could have been a good Story if it wasnt abandoned.
What happened? No Ideas how the two could improve and deal with tommie?
Miss Millie chapter 16 . 4/30
Hello,

I'm having trouble PMing you. any way do you know you have over 1000 reviews? really experienced writers don't have that many reviews on an unfinished story! don't you think we think your story is sooooooooooooooo good it needs to be finished? Or, just write Ginny and Luna come to Hogwarts, and Ginny fall in love with Harry, one or both are the ones we are waiting for. They get together and Killed Voldieshorts,They finish school get married oh they planted oh what's her names acorn and all lived happy ever after. now you know why I'm not a writer. I'm a reader and I truly love your story. I'm really hoping you are well.
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 4/30
Hello do you still look at your reviews? or are we wasting our time? sorry but nothing changes.
Miss Millie chapter 14 . 4/30
Hello,
I think you have such a great way to get your story across to people you are a very good writer.
there are only a couple of hands full of stories I reread over and over. almost are finished stories but I have 4 or 5 that are not finished and this is one of my very favorite ones. your imagination is one i enjoy so much. did you know someone on face book is growing chairs? it reminded me of your story, so I'm back, Again! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees write more!
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »