Reviews for Rising Powers
fireclaw239 chapter 15 . 6/24
sorry about that. I was trying to say that this is a great story so far and i hope you update soon.
fireclaw239 chapter 16 . 6/24
Type your review for this chapter here...
Smokeing chapter 16 . 6/14
Very good and interesting story hope you're right more thank you for what you've written
WRose chapter 16 . 6/11
Mord
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 16 . 6/11
oh god only u harry
glad that unicorn was saved
please do continue
bye sumi
ruby2360 chapter 16 . 6/2
Nice chapter
uh6091b chapter 16 . 5/30
I like your take on things. I wish this was continuing.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 16 . 5/28
An interesting story I've never read anything like it, I've also been looking for a story with Harry/ginny/Luna ships in it and I hope you have it like that lol please post again soon I will look forward to it!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 16 . 5/24
Great story and I'm really glad to see you altering or eliminating certain illogical canon plot elements, though why anyone would think sending children into the FORBIDDEN FOREST in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT was a GOOD thing! I'm really hoping that you might change your mind about Ginny (gag) being one of the love interests. I'm sure you have your reasons, but quite simply, her character should have been kept as the damsel to be rescued and then utilized, in passing, as Ron's little sister; she brought nothing of substance to the table except as a fangirling little doorknob (everybody had a turn).
I'm looking forward to whatever else you pull out of your magic bag for us, in the future.
Thanks for the update!
MelJ
WBH21C chapter 16 . 5/23
Very well done!
Chrisfragger chapter 16 . 5/22
Too bad, it was so good! I can't wait for your next chapter. Good HP fics like this are hard to find.
Chrisfragger chapter 15 . 5/22
Anix, I congratulate you. This story is quickly moving up to my favorite Harry Potter fic. Right there with Harry Crow, the Nightmares from futures past, and Midnight Gold...

I hope you keep writing this good stuff.
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 5/22
I am kinda sad that the founders vaults are empty... Maybe you could say when Harry puts the rings of the founders on that the unknowable amounts of gold are there to take but only for the person that finally bears the rings.
I am seriously falling in LOVE with this fic. The parts with the Stonehenge was great work.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 5/21
Be cool if Fawks became Harry's familiar when he/she finally gets sick and tired of Dumby's shit.