Reviews for Rising Powers
SoSoLazy chapter 5 . 7/10
So warm
wiebenor chapter 16 . 6/8
This is without a doubt, one of the best unfinished stories I've seen... I honestly believe that, if anyone is wondering, and even though it hasn't been updated in idk, 7 or 8 years I'm guessing, I'd love to see more of it written and uploaded... Also, this is the 1st "wandless magic" based story, and probably the 1st one involving a dryad, also known as a "wood nymph", as major plot points, that I've seen... Obviously, other stories have SOME wandless magic, of course, but few to none I've read before this, have had wandless magic, or at least this fusion of the eastern and western as I see it, and of anywhere near this magnitude from before day 1 in the wizarding world, and especially before their 1st year of schooling...
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 5/17
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
It gcogcitc chapter 6 . 2/17
He’s not dumb just very literal and slightly daft… in other words the most autistic person I have ever seen or heard about
mumphie chapter 16 . 11/15/2021
This is a fun and interesting story. I wish that time and tide had waited and you would have been able to continue it.
mumphie chapter 14 . 11/15/2021
Funny how Harry and Hermione both know that following the rules others give on how to do magic isn't their way, and yet they haven't tried to find a new way to be animagi.
noylj chapter 15 . 11/6/2021
Nothing about Bumblemore makes any sense. Snape makes no sense as a great occlumens who can't control his emotions and is allowed to abuse children. If I was Moldyfart, I would know he wasn't my spy given how much freedom he has to abuse and terrify children.
noylj chapter 14 . 11/6/2021
So, you didn't just skip things, but Harry really is an insensitive self-centered idiot. Too bad.
noylj chapter 12 . 11/5/2021
MoRon important? Wow. Rather have Green grass or Susan or someone with a brain
Mastersgtjames chapter 16 . 9/15/2021
Kinda annoyed how... weak, the MC seemed. That, and how submissive he was with Bane and the Centaurs.
Mastersgtjames chapter 15 . 9/15/2021
Really wish the Author would continue this story.
Mastersgtjames chapter 14 . 9/15/2021
Kinda bummed they are not trying to learn to shift into animals like Druids do in games/stories. Where they can turn into more than one animal, unlike animagi who can ONLY be one.
Also still hopeful they learn to shapeshift.
Mastersgtjames chapter 13 . 9/14/2021
Pretty annoyed that Harry was forced to play quidditch, especially with how much that will cut into his time for study.
Mastersgtjames chapter 11 . 9/14/2021
They really need to teach Neville Occlumency before teaching him magic, I mean... ANYONE can just steal their teaching out of his mind.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 9/14/2021
Hope they have been practicing Telepathy on others, maybe use it to download knowledge/experience so they can learn things faster.
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »