Reviews for Rising Powers
langeline chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
I'd read this story before and I'd enjoyed it,.. but as it was on my cellular phone, it was hard to type and review. Having re-discovered this on my friend's list of favs,.. i'm now trying to review EVERY chapter that i'd missed! :D
langeline chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Promising start! :D
Nikki24Potter chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Awww. Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter
Nikki24Potter chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
I really like this story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
dude this story is awesome please write more its really neat
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
dude story is awesome please write more
Banner chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
I just found this story, and I read it straight through. I've been riveted. I love the characterizations - especially Ron, who usually is a waste of space. The basic concepts are amazing.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Why do ppl keep alluding to harry possibly becoming some kind of fearsome dictator? That rather sucks. And I guess Ginny really will be one of the six. Le sigh.
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
LOVE this chapter and the story overall. I'm a little disappointed that Harry wasn't more of a bad ads when confronting Voldemort but I think I can appreciate the bit of realism by reminding us that lots of peer doesn't change the fact he's just a little boy. I hope you update soon.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
So...Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Ron are the first 4. I'm guessing Luna is 5th...Who's the 6th? Hopefully not Ginny. She's usually so boring or a bitch. Abd how come harry and hermione didn't want to go to ravenclaw or even hufflepuff? The house of knowledge seems more their speed and preference. Or even the house of loyalty and kindness since they'd like to make friends with nice people.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Nah Harry can do it.
nintschibintschi chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
Love thisnstory thank you
1v2 chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
this is pretty good can't wait to read more
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 9/10/2015
Excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
Thea chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
I love this story! Please update soon!
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »