Reviews for Rising Powers
weirdhead chapter 11 . 11/7/2019
Of course, the hat won’t agree. Gryffindor is all about charging your head first. Those idiots won't think twice before they do something. And smarts in Gryff are given chance to join other houses by sorting hat!
Hikari Nova chapter 11 . 10/27/2019
yes dumbles other reason is because harry refuses to be a sheep lead to the slaughter like cannon harry literally was
funstm chapter 3 . 10/24/2019
I think Harry playing Hangman may be the funniest and best thing I've ever seen in a fanfiction. Kudos.
Mikemadrox chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
pleeeeaaase finish this.
shadowstalker chapter 16 . 8/13/2019
How the help are you people so talented! ( bangs head on wall)
Edocsiru chapter 10 . 7/24/2019
It's Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. In alphabetical order.
Edocsiru chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
Fat isn't bad.. fucking sugar mafia and their brainwashing.
FotoDi chapter 6 . 7/1/2019
That was a cool scene!
The huge old tree made a body (golem?) for Lily Potter to inhabit for a few hours on the eve of Sowain (when the Veil between the Living and the Dead is at it thinnest) so that orphan Harry could meet his real Mother. How cool is that?!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2019
I have truly enjoyed reading your story I think it is fascinating I love your story I think it's sad that in 10 years you've only done 16 chapters but at least you're writing again I admit I am truly enjoying your story I know I said it before but I am truly enjoying your story I can hardly wait to read more please write more and if you could manage it Harry ends up with Luna I know your decision but soft spot for Luna
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2019
This deserved a second reading. Thanks for what you have shared.
demya-wings chapter 16 . 3/12/2019
i wish u would update this one more. i like this story.
Vercalos chapter 16 . 2/7/2019
Well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. I hope you revisit this someday.
FlaminYong chapter 16 . 2/4/2019
Please update
lolo nade chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
aww evil or dark harry would have been more fun
ChangerOfNames chapter 16 . 1/5/2019
is he gonna plant the acorn now?
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »