Reviews for And Then What Happened?
purplerave chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
So very adorable. It has quenched my fluff thirst.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
this was an adorable little one shot! i really like how you focused into the relationship with bb and rae and also the addition of their future children haha.
this was just heart warming
kill100germs chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Dude this story totally countered this other really depressing story I read an hour ago. It was completely opposite of this story; raven and beast boy are miserable, beast boy is a depressed parent that gets billed by ravens rage, raven hates her life, and their kids live in constant pain with their demonic side. Thank you for making this happy story!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Short and sweet! Puffy and fluffy as true candy floss! ;P
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute. Loved it.

(Bachelor for life? With HIS genetic background? Not hardly.)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Well... this story definitely deserves a review. A nice oneshot, with a message most couples can relates to: what would happen next?
hiya chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
More!
lexus chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
shesh i think i love that was *sniff* beautiful
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aw!(if I had a penny for everytime I said that today I'd have...a little more than 2 dollars...whopee)SUCH A CUTE LITTL FLUFF!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow - this is great. You are very talented. It was great to see BB and Raven as two individuals interacting just as two people rather than about two heros with abilities and differences that set them apart from others.

Look forward to more of your work!

LJ - Star of Airdrie
Shoelace83 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow. This was amazing. i loved it!

i was listening to a Hey Jude remake by Joe Anderson while reading this. Oh my gosh it fit perfectly. Just thought i'd throw that in there. :)

i loved this story, thank you for sharing it with me.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Loved your story. Great job on writing it. I'm also working on a "how we got together" story. I really enjoy these types of stories.
GreenGoblin15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is great!

please write more

I think you're quite talented! :)

Guifi chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wonderful-ness, once more! So cute. I almost cried. ) Their kids are cute-ness, too. I am in the liking extremedly, and you are now on me favourite author's list, ja? Ja! Keep up the amazing-ness work!

Until the diapers from my infanthood disintegrate in whatever landfill they've been stuck in...

Guifi!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Now that was a great one-shot tale exploring the loving relationship between Beast boy and Raven. :D

I did enjoy the fact how Mumbo Jumbo nearly ruined their "moment" together, but it still turned out alright in the end. :D

Please keep up the good work upon any great future story that you can come up with. ;)