Reviews for Secret Love
CentauRita chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
A bittersweet ending...but that's life and who knows what the future will bring...but, Alice.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Turn around is fair play ;P
CentauRita chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Love me a wicked Jasper ;}
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Mmmm, love your twist with your Bi-Bi Boyz ;} as they both still love their wives...also love that there are three mores chappies so I don't have to say Bye-Bye to your Twi-Bi-Bi Boyz...yet ;D
No-haters chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
WOW... This got me really emotional
jolori chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I don't usually read vamp fics but I thought you did a wonderful job, really got the emotions across and made my heart hurt for them both!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
i love it

but wish the got together in the end

:P
Raven's twimom chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
You just tore my heart out just like E and J's! Very well written. They decided to do what was best for their whole family, instead of being selfish to just be the two of them."sighs"! Thanks you could have given us a tissue warning at the top. Keep writing luv your stuff!
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
A LITTLE DRAMA AND THEM HAPPINESS IS GOOD!
CheapFunFree chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I'm sad . . . but I hate happy endings.
CheapFunFree chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Awwwww . . . .
J chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
WELL DONE THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. AND AWFUL!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
love this
Lalalalalalalalalalaal chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
That was really good but Sad. I cried like a freaking baby. Gosh I love Edward and Jasper! :)
charlie ch-chasin sha d o w s chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
oh mi gawsh... that was beautiful! That thing where they're holding hands, and I promise you know, I was shedding a tear or two. It really touched me! I'm subbing to your story just incase of another random chapter! But you gave this story a very perfect and deffinate end! Love it! But I can live in hope!

x's