Reviews for My Princess
emeraldd30 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
So sweet so cute, there are a lot of princes in that family. Tohru is one lucky lady!
emeraldd30 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Love shigure and ayame lolling at yuki throwing the nurse outfit outside and kyo burning it. Momiji got pretty hot in the manga. I'm a tohru x yuki shipper but tohru x momiji is. Close second.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Haha, my bad, let me finish. Hatsuhara said, "They look like lovers from any angle," when Momiji approached her for the first time after his change and they were holding hands.

This story is so kawaii! Poor Kyo, though. That must have been like a slap in the face for him when Tohru muttered Momiji's name.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
KYA! The epitome of cuteness! The grown-up Momiji was so handsome! Did you read the part in the manga where Hatsuhara said, "They look like l
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Oh! Such a lovely ending. Loved it so much
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Momijis all grown up! Awww
Tainted Coco chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I loved this story u kept the charcter in well character some ppl just change everything about the characters.
AniMEfanGirl101 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
KIYAAAAAAAH! That was sooooo cute! X) 3
AngelofDarkness21 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! SOOOO CUTEEEE!
Cool chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I love This Story, Update Sooon!
AnnaMaeBeauty chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
EEK
Hazelle.X chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
hey,

i think this is cute by the way...about the last verse...

"Okaasan, there are a lot of prince(s) in the Souma family,

kind ones and good-looking ones.

I have found,

which one is mine." - i would like to suggest it to be "one which is mine."

(: thanks for this!

-Misa.
Dark knightress chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Aww this is nice.
maple the wacky tree chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
AW! that last chapter was so adorable! so fluffy and cute! i just had a few nit-picky things, though. i thought momiji said he was going to keep his distance? he changed his mind rather quickly if you ask me. and also, the part when you said something about sakura petals . . . sakura petals only come out for a short time in spring, and i believe your story takes place right after summertime, am i right? but like i said, those were nit-picky things. i enjoyed it nonetheless!
neoqueen24 chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
hey nice job on your chapter i really liked it.