Reviews for Stuck
InspiredByTheCaliforniaSun chapter 24 . 8/23/2010
...i dont know wat to say...

thank you for an amazing story and probably one of the best that ive read in a long time. i will miss getting new chapters...but it was worth the wait for such a bittersweet end.

i loved every seccond i spent reading this.

:D
Mrs.Lollypop chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
No! It can't end! I must read on!
Mrs.Lollypop chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chaps, I've been to excited to read on! But this story is totally awesome! And I'm glad they haven't kissed yet, it would be totally cliche'.
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 24 . 8/23/2010
AHHH I LOVED THE STORRYYY SO BAD.

and tbh im listening to the wrong song to not cry when its over :'( *Tear*

I loved it

MAKE A SEQUAL OR ELSE!
Sonny-Chad-Channy chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. EPILOUGE. :DDDDDDD
rookiebluefan chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
NOOOOOO! I wish they would have gotten together! Chad already changed for her while they were staying together. Please write a sequel otherwise this will be a kinda disappointing ending to such a great story! :(
lolz3 chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
Chad will change for Sonny? He already did! *sigh* Everything was just so serene and peaceful with just the two of them. Now it's back to reality.
Koleviath chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
I think it's a nice way to end the story, very un-cliche, it's different. Which is always a good thing.

Amberliz
AlliPaige chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
that was so good! too bad they didnt kiss, but i have a feeling everything will b ok. :)
Lady-Apricotxx chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
i hope there is gonna be a sequal cos this is one of my favourite stories :D
A Castle In The Clouds chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
pleaseeeee write a sequel

this was amazingly wonderful!

i love it SO much! :)
Lyllian C.K chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
Angel,

This was a wonderful last chapter. I think the ending was fine the way it was and that you don't need to worry about it. Thank you for including me in the afterward :-) I'm glad I could help (if I did) in anyway. I'll be in touch about the beta story.

XOXO,

Lyllian C.K.
xLovingGomez chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
I loved that :o (:
XxKayla96xX chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
You ended it ok. I guess. I wish they got together though. Ill miss this story.
SciFiGeek14 chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
aw that was so flipping cute!
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »