Reviews for Stains of Red
Lost Friend chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Catching stars, seems like a fun thing to do. I can't wait til the next chapter.
hitomi-chanchan chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
awww, i like this chapter...not that i dont like the angst ivan storys seem to demand, goodjob
ILuvBoysInDresses chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
ch. 4 is so beautiful

i can imagine that scene in my head and it's lovely -
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
sad. OMG.

this is good.
ravensandstars chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I love it, please update soon!
Peppermint Mocha chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
This chapter moved me so much. ;A; I love how you portrayed the fighting, and I think the characterization is beyond perfect. Ivan totally would be just sitting and drinking vodka, with Yao there to comfort him... Beautiful job as always, my darling Ceri!
SODO chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I was moved by this pure sensation...
Paralyyzer chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
CERI. NOTHING CAN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

really, so cute and sad at the same time kushkdfhkjsfhfd

;o;
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
This was awesome! Russia is so crazy sometimes but we love him anyway. I agree with you. Russia and China are so versatile, that you can really do anything you want with them.
HollyJollyXmas chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is to adorable but still sad at the same time. The best pairing ever.
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
CHINA! *has an obsessive love for the fluffy*

... my Russia won't pair with our China, it makes me very sad. At least my Germany's more complacent with me constantly glomping her *ish Italy and England*

... we ship our America with a hamburger (and me, of course).

RUSSIACHINA is WAY to cute to pass up! I'm going to use this fic to try to convince her, yes?
Yazuka Mitsuoni chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
aww... so cute so far...!

cant wait for later
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
It was too short TT I wanted more! China was just so cute and so was Russia!
Peppermint Mocha chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
So...I think my soul just died a little bit. c; I wasn't sure what to expect from this chapter (although I knew it would be AMAZING since you're obviously AMAZING) but that was incredibly sweet and sad at the same time. ;w; Poor Russia...dreaming of China... That last line really got me: "So, dreams were cruel as nightmares after all."

Well done, Cerikins! I love you!