Reviews for Kick Ass Cupids
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very cute story, I really enjoyed this one-shot.

Glad Rusty and Jordan took matters into their own hands!

Bravo!
where she went chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Absolutely loved this.
Marina chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
hehe, great story! wish this was on the show :)
elissa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
WOW! this story is AMAZING. all the character dialogue is RIGHT ON, very true to Greek. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! particularly this:

Damn it! He hated that she could do this to him. That one look was all it took for him to fall irrevocably in love with her, again, and again. It just wasn't fair.

AND this:

And that fact stung, like alcohol on an open wound.

Or alcohol on his heart.

The same thing really...

pure genius!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
love this, seriously, awesome stuff!
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I absolutely loved it! Perfect way to get them together.
Exul chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved it :P It's so cute!
Italiapen112 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Awesome story!
Breezy078 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story a lot. You really grasped the character's personalities well. Especially with Rusty and Dale. I laughed out loud when I got to that part. I loved how he called the Cappie-Casey thing a vortex and told Jordan she would be sucked into it soon. So Rusty.
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i really really loved your fanfic. u reali captured their true characters!
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That was great. I can't believe you write that under a huge amount of writer's block. I loved it. Please write more CC.
pierzynskifan12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
AW! So cute! If only that would happen in the show on monday! Cappie and Casey just have to be together they are perfect together! I love this story...Rusty and Jordan are the perfect cupids, matchmakers. Hope you write another story soon!

paige
zagsaddict chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I'm really happy you wrote another story after "Stupidity." This was really good too; you have a very good understanding of the characters. I liked that Cappie made the connection to Casey right away when he was talking to Jordan while it took Casey a lot longer. I thought that fit perfectly.

Anyway, it was another great story from you and I hope that we continue to see more from you. Your Casey/Cappie dynamic is great!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
At least your writers block churned out a story, I was trying to write one after the last episode because there was so much to go on ...and I only got a paragraph in and then just lost it.

Anyways onto your writing: Loved it, I loved "Stupidity" as well but this one I could see on Greek very easily because there tends to be humour even in the more romantic and dramatic bits and Rusty and Jordan fit that perfectly. You most definitely captured the dialogue of each character, well done.

really well written )