Reviews for Back on Their Feet
raynesupreme chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Wow! This one sucked me in HARD! I love that you didn't explain everything...that as a reader we were just there. Not a lot of need for backstory or happy endings. This was really good and spoke very well to the reality of family. Thank you for this. I enjoyed it tremendously!
Redd chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
Aww! So sweet! It's a wonderful ending!
Wake-up Soon chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
I hope this becomes a series, I really do. A second generation Serenity with their own boat and everything! Can't wait!

Bits1212 chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Is it really over? Will there be a sequel?

I really loved seeing how the characters developed.

Is there a story with how Sky died? Or one with Cole & Genny's relationship?

I really admire you for coming up with this 'verse. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
vandevere chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Didn't want to review this one until it was finished. So sad and sweet...

Jayne broke my heart here. I always knew that, if he ever fell in love, he would fall *HARD*.

So funny that both he and Mal both figured they would die young, and didn't anyway...

Vandevere
Wake-up Soon chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
New ship! SQUEE! That'd be so exciting! A big one that EVERYONE could fit on, right!

Redd chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Yay! All the boys are talking!

Can't wait for more!
Redd chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Well it's about time Mal got some sense. ANd Michael was priceless!
Redd chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
So sweet and touching. Wonderful update!
Bits1212 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Thank you so much for two wonderful chapters in one night! I am really enjoying this story, particularly the character development in the second generation crew. I am quite curious about Jamie's story and Cole's story. I love reading this story! Thank you for writing it!
bladefax chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
interesting storyline...good job.
Redd chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
So amazng! I just found this and it is awesome! So much emtion and history for evryone, it's fantastic. I can't wait for the next update!
Wake-up Soon chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
CUTE! I love how light and fluffy this chapter was compared to previous ones! Its always refreshing when that happens XD

SerenityHope15 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Omg! I'm so glad you added another chapter to this wonderful saga. I love the family that you have created here, they all love each other so deeply. So much sometimes that they don't even realize when they are hurting each other. They aren't perfect, for which I am so glad. So man of the "second generation" stories have these perfect little lives and relationships set up for all of Serenity's children and it just dosen't work. Your family rings true. There is such depth of emotion in all of your stories I cannot get enough. It is a crime that you have not gotten more response to this story, people are probably just worried that you're gonna kill Zoe (PLEASE DON't KILL ZOE!). Anyway, that's my rant, wonderful story, can't wait for more!
Wake-up Soon chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Just found this, && I like it. I don't frequent the Firefly board on here much, but I'm glad I came today && found this :)