Reviews for Cousin?
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 8/14
Please please please do a sequel!
randomphandom chapter 9 . 7/23
I absolutely love this story! I like how the Titans (except Raven) were suspicious of him at first, but Robin actually admitted his mistake in thinking Danny was evil. A lot of the time in stories, Robin refuses to accept that he is wrong and it takes a long time for him to accept Danny. I like how Danny and Maddie's relationship was repaired at the end of the story :) and that Valerie accepted Danny :) I love the ending too! Great job on this story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Penny Lu chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
Great story! Why did it take u 5 years to write? It is only 9 chapters!
Penny Lu chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Ummmmmm... I love danny phantom and teen titans but totally confused with DLAV. Is that Vlad backwards? Also great chapter!
ElizabethBathog chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Awesome story! Thank you for writing it and i hope you will do more! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
umm in the show his middle name is james but great storys but can you make more storys where his mom finds out those are my fav
bluebird397 chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
AWESOME!
Eirena Gaia chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
YAY!
I 3 happy endings!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Awesome ending! I'd love to see more arcs!
avidreaded chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
does anyone else want to see vlad and slade play a game of chess but with the gigantic magic chess set from the first harry potter movie
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
the fight was a little anti-climatic but the 'titan's go' thing at the end was a nice touch
theyoungphoenix chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Wow. I loved that ending. Great story. I loved it.
amiraphantom chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Thank you for completing your story, not many authors would after such a long gap. I can only imagine how difficult it must have been sometimes to make the time to write it. It was a cool story and a fun read.

An arc would be cool. I'd love to know Jack's reaction to discovering that Danny is Phantom. And to see some of his adventures as a Titan. In any case, Thanks again!
Bashirisuku chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
is this the last chapter?
theyoungphoenix chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Jeeze. This story is amazing. Hope you come back to update!