Reviews for The Letter
cellariusianua chapter 1 . 3/29
Aw I wish you turned this into a longer fic! If the tension & discovery of attraction/feelings had been drawn out more it would've been better. Even with it being a bit rushed it was still hot ;)
Sakichiru chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Amazing story, loved the ending ;)
Yirna chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Well written, though there is one thing that could be changed. If you're going to write smut, write smut. Don't censor your words like that. The word is penis not *****
Saminagg chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow this story is great! Wish it wasn't the end though!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
the beginning was a little weird and OOC..

Zoro teased Sanji too much, and Sanji didn’t make good enough come back to his teasing.

but, the smutty part was great XD

just, why did zoro finger him if he didnt plan to f*ck?

and another thing, Sanji is older than Zoro by around 8 months
Luffyko chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This turned out to have a hilarious ending XD
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
;D Reactions to Zoro and Sanji's relatively new relationship from the crew was AWESOME. And Zoro and Sanji's reactions to their reactions were ...*smirks*
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wonderful story! I swear in the anime, it does seem like Sanji does like Zoro. Just my opinion. I love the details and how Chopper was confused in the end.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Heheh... Well, I'm always for a little Zoro/Sanji action! There were a few little grammatical errors/typos, but they don't matter too much. And, I actually went and checked- Sanji is older than Zoro by a few months. Sanji was born in March. Zoro was born in November.
YaObu chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Thumbs-ups!

Loved the story very much..it was a mixture of sweetness and juicyness..xD hahaha

Luffy here was kind of different though..I expected him to act more innocent or clueless..but it was still fine..
Nia Sendo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Although Im a fan of SanjixZoro I liked your story a lot! The letter to Zeff was so sweet!

Great job! Keep it up!

P.S. Ah! Almost forgot! Sanji and Zoro are both 19. Sanji was born on March 2nd and Zoro on November 11th. So Sanji is older than Zoro for whole 8 months. I consider that really cute because usually people tend to think Sanji is younger because of Zoros appearance. But is the other way around!

Please! Write more stories! And if you make SanjixZoro I will love you!

HUGS!
Pisaj-Elf chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw lovely story, i like it XD
myu-chi chapter 1 . 6/14/2009