Reviews for The Only One
Kashinaru1992 chapter 10 . 3/26
i need more!
Nice twist with the wish. Had to laught because of amy. Big bad amy is good. I wish i new what follows after this.
girlie18 chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I was wondering if you were planning on finishing this story soon? or hoping working on a few of your others that i love?
mightymel30 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
This is a really great story. When will there be more.
Lola Smith chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Realistically (in the show), Giles wouldn't keep it from the others without good reason to, like he has in your story, so if she had actually told him it wouldn't have ended well.
Still I like the premise.
Nessa671 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Please update soon.
Spygrrl chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
I love this story. You've done a great job of rewriting season three. I particularly appreciate as a reader & fan of the show that you've "fixed" what I thought were stupid plot points done for dramatic storytelling but but didn't necessarily help the story or make sense. However you haven't made everything perfect either. Buffy & those closest to her still face challenges. Any chance you'll continue this?
gottaloveva chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
Addicted1 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
I love this story; I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love how you made Willow wish herself right out of Buffy's life-very poetic.
Addicted1 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Alive Pratt is so great!
Addicted1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I love the development of a Cordelia/Buffy friendship here! I always thought that those two had more in common than not, and I think you bring that out nicely here.
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I love Level-headed Oz! This AU Season 3 is wonderful. Thank you for sharing! I don't like seeing the Scooby-Gang all un-Jenkies, and this story does "fix" it.
nomdeplume30 chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Really enjoying this and looking forward to more!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
can't wait to see the next chapter
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Oh wow this is just wow.
WheresUrMoose chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Okay. Well, I gave this story a shot and I'm gonna have to bail on it. Nice try, anyway.