Reviews for Two Halves of One Whole
TARDISbluu chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I can't believe this only has 56 reviews. This is really intriguing! I bet if you posted more you'd get tons of reviews.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This is great, wasn't expecting the whole 'new identity' thing. That was a good idea. Looking forward to more, keep it up.

P.S
Nice image for the story, Nobodies or the Unversed? I know it's not the Heartless.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
KitsuneKyuubiSr chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Please update soon!
CryingCicada chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
well, this was awesome, can't wait for the new chapter but i have to ask, have you by any chance read/watched Naruto?
cheitanz chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Sounds intriguing but hasn't been updated in over a year! Have you abandoned what promises to be an interesting fic or just a loooooong hiatus? x
Battosailover5 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
this is an amazing story. original. something this webesite is lacking. I wanna know what happens next!
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
i like the idea for this and i hope you update soon
henriette chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
ok since you're going to change the story I'll come out with my dislikes of the first chapter: if you say that harry and tom was 'mixed' the he should talk about harry and tom as different persons, he should have mixed feelings and knowledge about both of them, not tom's memory and knowledge so clearly separated from harry's, he shouldn't feel like this is new knowledge (tom) and this is old (harry). he should also have mixed feelings about dumbledore and not feel inclined to be so open about this to him, the tom half of him hated dumbledore: you need to make it clear that tom is now part of his personality not just his knowledge and memories, just like harry is, they are a whole new person right?
jbfritz chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Excellent!
crazyjim87 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
when can we expect an update for the story? and when are we going to see harry and tonks together? and will she know who he is? i mean will she date him as harry potter or his other identity?
Xadro chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Good chapter so far but i dont understand why Harry has only gotten Tom's knowledge until the end Hogwarts, after all the Horcrux was implanted years after Tom went to Hogwarts.

And im all for HONKS though :D and now they are the same age and both just joined the Auror's

Hope you update soon!

- Xadro
SJCI chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Great story so far. Can't wait for another update!
Snapehater chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
i got excited there for a second oh well until your next chapter update
Lvmj chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
A very interesting turn about. Very creative and well written.

-Lvmj