Reviews for Keep Me Warm
marcie chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i think you should do another Victor/Logan songfic, and i think i found the perfect song. Don't Wake Me by Skillet, listen to it and you'll know what i'm talking about.
Azalia Fallen chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
"Jimmy would curl up next to him and give him a kiss on the cheek which sometimes turned into more." this part kinda' ruined it for me. You had a great thing going here, and I was really enjoying the realistic suffering depicted. You had a good understanding of Victor. But, incest kind of crosses a line. That's another kind of love. Brotherly love and romantic love should be kept kind of separate. At least, that's my opinion, and that just seems a little out of character for James and Victor. However, you are clearly a very talented writer, keep up the good stuff!

-A
Mary chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very good, I really like the cold sheets part.
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really liked this. _ I love this couple and I wish it would be done more often. I think you captured Victor's emotions perfectly, and it was well-written also. The coffee and cigarettes theme was also interesting. Nice job!
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great story, it's very well done. Definately a fav... Do you think you'd write a fanfic that is based either during one of the three X-Men movies or after? That would be cool to read, but then again the choice is ultimately yours in the end. Anywho, great story... I've enjoyed reading it.
Lightshade chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Normally I hate songfics, so I'll be perfectly honest. I loved it! The emotions Victor feels over Logan's leaving was captured perfectly, and rather than letting the lyrics of the song overpower the verse, you kept a good balance of both overall.