Reviews for While You Were Gone
jk chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
good! I never want bella with Edward after hes given his virginity to the vampire worlds whore...tanyas been a whor for over 1000 years...that's just...oh god its sooo gross
jk chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
I'm with the fam on this one, Edward doesn't even know what happened to bella she could have been fucking kidnapped for all he knows and he doesn't even look for her...instead hes fucking Tanya being "happy"
Edwards a fucking piece of shit I hope Demetria kills him
AriesFireQn chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
thank you thank you thank you for not leaving her with doucheward
travis.morrow1 chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
bella and demetri should stay together
shadowkissed14 chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Love this story.;) hope you update
Harlequin of Hericide chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
YAYYYYY NO MORE E &B
VDDMWulf chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Gah! Cliff hanger! Nooooo! Well at least Bella and edward are over. God I hate him. Anyways great story! Really love it! Please update sooooooon? Thankies!
unusedacc123 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
OMYGOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH! U R ONE TALENTED WRITER! PLEASSSSSEEEEEE LET

BELLA END UP

WITH DEMETRI! PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE! I LUV THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE! JUST ONE CHAPTER A DAY WOULD MAKE MY DAY! especially from all the stress im going through right now...
BonjourBeccy chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Great Story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
this is al your fault, jenny! i hav a big headache because of your storys!i cant stop reading!omg keep on going :) my eyes are about to fall out!lol

plz keep going
Lexi Lightning chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
This story is so great and I really hope you continue it soon. I really like how you've portrayed the Volturi. Overall, this is a really good story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Heeyooo chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
YAY ! Im glad its not an edwardxbella story :D well so far at least
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Wow...cliffhanger. Please update! I want to know what Bella is going to do next.

Karin
Homerunhitter chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I luv this story! Update soon please!
lovinglylucius chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
WOW... This is an amazing story! I have a rule to not read stories that have not updated in awhile, but I am sooo glad i read this one! PLEASE PLEASE, update this story, it is fantastic and you have lots of talent with writting. Also i really hope Bella and Demetri get back together!