Reviews for Selfportrait
Mythical Mania chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Lol a new favorite spell indeed :) Awesome one-shot!
Jessamyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Love this! Xela needs to have another story. I *was* going to suggest a 'Justin walks in on them and freaks' sequel, with the possibility of Jalexy (or JuXela?) blackmaily fun, but I did a quick skip over to your LJ and it seems like you're pretty solidly a femslash writer. So... I'll keep that version in my head but... More Alex/Xela, anyway, please?
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is such an Alex thing to do. She is just egotistical enough to sex herself up that way. It was awesome, and hot, and delicious. Love it.
stupidcat56 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
i read a story really similar to this but yours is really good i like it better
Meggie chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
moans oh god! feel fucking livid... that that wasn't me! god! lezzie clones... god. i miss sex. ah well. mite as well grab ma twin. tounge in clit... gotta go... oh.
Demena-x chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Well that was... intersting & origional...

Oh who do I think I'm kidding? It was HOT!

You gotta do another one...

it's well writen and fantastic.

ii Love it (;
spashley20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this was awesome lol loved the idea
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
good
Big Jim chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yes, I'd imagine someone as narcissistic as Alex would throughly enjoy having sex with herself. Good catch!
soxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
wow. so creative. seriously, the plot is such an interesting concept, and you wrote it out brilliantly. nice job.
JBPones chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I can so see this happening. I mean, really, no one is good enough for Alex Russo, except Alex Russo. It's perfect. And the story was funny, hot, and amazing all in one. You should write more with this...pairing... :]
Ultrasaurus chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hot, and yet still deep. There's more to it than just sex (not that sex isn't important). This could make a good longer story. The real question is... can you lose your virginity to yourself?
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved it! I never expected to read something like this before. It was new and interesting, for me, at least :).
BillThomas chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
So, is this considered sex, or masturbation?

First off, Good job!

I really like this story, as evidenced by my reviewing (something I don't do often). It has humor, action (read sex), and it's really just an all around fun little story. I really do hope you add on to this, or at least have some more adventures with Xela, she seems (to me, at least) to be sort of an opposite, smarter Alex, and I would love to see some more of her. Of course, I understand if you don't, and I will still gladly re-read this story many times.

Thanks for writing, and again, good job,

Bill Thomas
chris789 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that was awsome kep on going